- 09/16 St Kilda lost songs album tops classical music chart
- 09/09 Antonio Pappano on Norma
- 08/29 Female Conductors: time to take the baton
- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
- 07/31 BBC Proms 2016: reviews of the best Proms so far
- 07/25 Teenage tenor saves the day at Three Choirs Festival opening night
- 07/18 Classical music gets my pulse racing
- 07/15 Gregg Smith, Choral Leader Who Elevated Standards, Dies at 84’
- 07/15 Sakari Oramo: ‘The Proms should not be dumbed down’
- 07/08 Dada Was Born 100 Years Ago. Fish.
- 06/28 David Lang: anthems for doomed youth
- 06/20 Glastonbury to celebrate David Bowie with first classical music headliner
- 06/16 Rare Stradivarius recorded for the first time
- 06/12 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Debuts Two New Works
- 06/04 Kronos Quartet Wants To Give You Free Music — And Teach You How To Play It
- 06/03 Yannick Nézet-Séguin to Succeed James Levine as Met Opera’s Music Director
- 05/30 Cello Nation:
The Piatigorsky Festival
- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
Quarter Notes ®
WCPE's Member Magazine
Quarter Notes®, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.
Our goal is to enhance appreciation and understanding of Classical music while encouraging you to continue being a member of our 100% listener-supported station. To enjoy a a subscription to Quarter Notes, become a member of WCPE, the Classical Station. You may make your donation online via our secure server, call WCPE at 800.556.5178, or send your donation to P.O. Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
Have a look at the current issue of Quarter Notes. A downloadable PDF is available here. (5.6 MB Compressed PDF file.)
Thank you for your interest in WCPE. If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of the current issue of Quarter Notes, please contact me at the e-mail address below. I hope you decide to become a member and that you will enjoy your subscription to Quarter Notes.
↑ Back to Top