- 07/18 Classical music gets my pulse racing
- 07/15 Gregg Smith, Choral Leader Who Elevated Standards, Dies at 84’
- 07/15 Sakari Oramo: ‘The Proms should not be dumbed down’
- 07/08 Dada Was Born 100 Years Ago. Fish.
- 06/28 David Lang: anthems for doomed youth
- 06/20 Glastonbury to celebrate David Bowie with first classical music headliner
- 06/16 Rare Stradivarius recorded for the first time
- 06/12 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Debuts Two New Works
- 06/04 Kronos Quartet Wants To Give You Free Music — And Teach You How To Play It
- 06/03 Yannick Nézet-Séguin to Succeed James Levine as Met Opera’s Music Director
- 05/30 Cello Nation:
The Piatigorsky Festival
- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
WCPE : Listen Now
|Worldwide, via Internet:|
WCPE offers unlimited streams of audio on the Internet. Listeners have the choice of Windows Media, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio streams.
|Nationally, via Affiliate Stations:|
Radio stations across the nation relay WCPE's Great Classical Music. If your local radio station is looking for additional programming (for instance, classical music to fill overnight hours), click here to find out more!
|Nationally, via Cable:|
Cable companies all over the US are invited to distribute our signal to their customers free of charge! Contact your cable company and ask that they carry WCPE; they already use the same satellite we broadcast on! For more details, have them visit us here at our website!
|Nationally, via Satellite:|
WCPE also broadcasts via Ku-band satellite. If you have a home receiver, you can pick us up from anywhere on the continent... we're on the AMC-1 satellite. Click here for more details.
|In central North Carolina, on 89.7 FM|
WCPE broadcasts via the nation's first broadband FM antenna, formerly only used for television broadcasting! You can also find WCPE at 88.3 FM in the North Carolina Sandhills (Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines), 90.1 FM in Bath, 90.5 in Buxton, 95.3 in Fayetteville, 88.9 in Foxfire, 90.9 in Manteo and 89.9 in New Bern.