- 10/04 Górecki Total Immersion
- 10/01 Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Strauss's Salome, Poole
- 09/22 Metropolitan Opera’s New ‘Otello,’ Bold and Tentative
- 09/17 Sir David Willcocks: his musicality was impregnable
- 09/12 Marin Alsop: 'The Last Night of the Proms is more than just a concert'
- 09/08 BPO's new concertmaster comes from Toronto, via Finland
- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
WCPE : Listen Now
|Worldwide, via Internet:|
WCPE offers unlimited streams of audio on the Internet. Listeners have the choice of Windows Media, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio streams.
|Nationally, via Affiliate Stations:|
Radio stations across the nation relay WCPE's Great Classical Music. If your local radio station is looking for additional programming (for instance, classical music to fill overnight hours), click here to find out more!
|Nationally, via Cable:|
Cable companies all over the US are invited to distribute our signal to their customers free of charge! Contact your cable company and ask that they carry WCPE; they already use the same satellite we broadcast on! For more details, have them visit us here at our website!
|Nationally, via Satellite:|
WCPE also broadcasts via Ku-band satellite. If you have a home receiver, you can pick us up from anywhere on the continent... we're on the AMC-1 satellite. Click here for more details.
|In central North Carolina, on 89.7 FM|
WCPE broadcasts via the nation's first broadband FM antenna, formerly only used for television broadcasting! You can also find WCPE at 88.3 FM in the North Carolina Sandhills (Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines), 90.1 FM in Bath, 90.5 in Buxton, 95.3 in Fayetteville, 88.9 in Foxfire, 90.9 in Manteo and 89.9 in New Bern.