- 12/04 British Composer Award winners are revealed
- 11/19 da Vinci's extremely rare Viola Organista
- 11/12 British composer John Tavener dies aged 69
- 11/11 Kermit Moore, cellist, conductor and composer, is dead at 84
- 11/08 Triangle Youth Philharmonic to Premiere Work by Terry Mizesko
- 11/04 Malone: "This is my Hitchcock moment"
- 10/28 Pianist Lang Lang Chosen as UN Messenger of Peace
- 10/22 Verdi and the Birth of Modern Italy
- 10/14 Royal Opera House expands Cinema Season
- 10/04 The Return of ‘The Nose’
- 09/24 A Fight for Love, in the Met and Out
- 09/18 NC Symphony Music Director Set to Lead Orchestra Through 2018 Season
- 09/13 Why music is good for the heart
- 09/12 Opinion: Star Tribune shouldn't echo
- 09/09 NYC Opera needs to raise $7M
- 09/03 10 Easy Ways To Optimize Your Music Practice
- 08/26 Britten's 'Paul Bunyan'
- 08/20 In music, the eyes matter
- 08/13 Sir Kenneth Branagh named campaign patron for Hallé St Peter's
- 08/09 Cloaking an Opera in a New Identity
- 07/29 Why young people still care about classical music
- 07/18 Your First Classical Music Crush
- 07/16 Why should we play the music of our time?
- 07/13 Youth Orchestra That's A National First
- 07/09 Jonathan Biss presents free online course on Beethoven
- 06/27 RSNO appoints new assistant conductor
- 06/19 Richard Marlow has died
- 06/17 La Scala presents Wagner's Ring
- 06/14 Pianist Davide Martello Calms Istanbul
- 06/12 Farewell to Mario Bernardi
- 06/10 Concerto Caledonia
- 06/09 Ukraine pianist wins Cliburn piano competition
- 06/09 Stuck on China tarmac
- 06/06 Austrian Piano Virtuoso Buchbinder
WCPE : Listen Now
|Worldwide, via Internet:|
WCPE offers unlimited streams of audio on the Internet. Listeners have the choice of Windows Media, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio streams.
|Nationally, via Affiliate Stations:|
Radio stations across the nation relay WCPE's Great Classical Music. If your local radio station is looking for additional programming (for instance, classical music to fill overnight hours), click here to find out more!
|Nationally, via Cable:|
Cable companies all over the US are invited to distribute our signal to their customers free of charge! Contact your cable company and ask that they carry WCPE; they already use the same satellite we broadcast on! For more details, have them visit us here at our website!
|Nationally, via Satellite:|
WCPE also broadcasts via Ku-band satellite. If you have a home receiver, you can pick us up from anywhere on the continent... we're on the AMC-1 satellite. Click here for more details.
|In central North Carolina, on 89.7 FM|
WCPE broadcasts via the nation's first broadband FM antenna, formerly only used for television broadcasting! You can also find WCPE at 88.3 FM in the North Carolina Sandhills (Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines), 90.1 FM in Bath, 90.5 in Buxton, 95.3 in Fayetteville, 88.9 in Foxfire, 90.9 in Manteo and 89.9 in New Bern.