- 01/22 John Rutter: 'Money's like petrol. You only notice when the tank is empty'
- 01/19 Roberta Peters, Soprano With a Dramatic Entrance, Dies at 86
- 01/15 Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Petrenko
- 01/12 10 impossible classical masterpieces
- 01/05 Georges Prętre: Conductor who forged a special partnership with Maria Callas in his 70-year career
- 01/03 Karel Husa, a renown Czech-born composer, spent his last years in Apex
- 12/26 Pianist Martha Argerich on remarkable career
- 12/25 Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea
- 12/20 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Gatti, Barbican
- 12/07 The Best Classical Music of 2016
- 12/05 BBC Radio 3 to record music by ‘lost’ female composers
- 11/29 Academic denies irresponsibility in Sotheby's Beethoven manuscript row
- 11/16 Music aficionados are reviewing this incorrect Beethoven t-shirt and it’s hilarious
- 11/06 Zoltán Kocsis, pianist and 'giant of music', dies aged 64
- 11/01 BBC Proms announces Dubai dates
- 10/16 10 Questions for Conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- 10/09 RIP Peter Allen, a Voice on the Radio for the Met Opera
- 10/03 Sir Neville Marriner on studying violin during the Blitz
- 09/28 Simon Keenlyside in ‘Don Giovanni’ [ Video ]
- 09/16 St Kilda lost songs album tops classical music chart
- 09/09 Antonio Pappano on Norma
- 08/29 Female Conductors: time to take the baton
- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
WCPE : Listen Now
|Worldwide, via Internet:|
WCPE offers unlimited streams of audio on the Internet. Listeners have the choice of Windows Media, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio streams.
|Nationally, via Affiliate Stations:|
Radio stations across the nation relay WCPE's Great Classical Music. If your local radio station is looking for additional programming (for instance, classical music to fill overnight hours), click here to find out more!
|Nationally, via Cable:|
Cable companies all over the US are invited to distribute our signal to their customers free of charge! Contact your cable company and ask that they carry WCPE; they already use the same satellite we broadcast on! For more details, have them visit us here at our website!
|Nationally, via Satellite:|
WCPE also broadcasts via Ku-band satellite. If you have a home receiver, you can pick us up from anywhere on the continent... we're on the AMC-1 satellite. Click here for more details.
|In central North Carolina, on 89.7 FM|
WCPE broadcasts via the nation's first broadband FM antenna, formerly only used for television broadcasting! You can also find WCPE at 88.3 FM in the North Carolina Sandhills (Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines), 90.1 FM in Bath, 90.5 in Buxton, 95.3 in Fayetteville, 88.9 in Foxfire, 90.9 in Manteo and 89.9 in New Bern.