- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
- 04/29 ENO appoints new artistic director
- 04/26 Esa-Pekka Salonen Brings His Cool to New York’s Music Scene
- 04/17 Sounds and Sweet Airs: The Forgotten Women of Classical Music by Anna Beer – review
- 04/10 CSO’s Young Artist Competition highlights classical music talent
- 04/02 Classical music’s forgotten women
- ♬ Special Note: Studying a Virtuoso Violinist's Brain with MRI
- 03/14 Composer Peter Maxwell Davies dies aged 81
- 03/06 Nikolaus Harnoncourt obituary
- ♬ Special Note: How Chapel Hill Violinist Jennifer Curtis Became a New Master of Romanian Composer George Enescu's Music
- 02/22 " My horn died recently. The metal wore too thin and it lost its resonance. I feel like a widow."
- 02/16 Celebrating the Life of Cleveland Orchestra conductor Louis Lane (1923-2016)
- ♬ Special Note: Playing it forward: Norman Johns
- 02/10 North Carolina teacher wins Grammy Music Educator Award
- 02/04 Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla to be new Music Director for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Nancy Rhue, Branch Office Administrator, email@example.com.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Merrill Lynch - Our ID is 778-04E26 under our Corporate name, Educational Information Corporation.
The DTC No. is 5198.
We work with Ms. Betty Newberry, firstname.lastname@example.org, at PO Box 211 Raleigh, NC 27602.
Her telephone number is (919) 829-2043, toll free 1-800-474-4517, and fax (919) 827-4826.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with Mr. Kemp Reese, email@example.com, at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.