- 03/07 Art of Variations, Beethoven to Berio
- 03/02 Robin Ticciati: 'When I conduct it feels like sorcery'
- 02/25 Symphony guide: Saint-Saëns's Third
- 02/18 Violinist Vanessa-Mae Completes Giant Slalom
- 02/14 Andris Nelsons to Conduct Lucerne Concerts
- 02/14 No Rest for a Tenor
- 02/06 NC Symphony appoints Will Robin as its first Scholar-in-Residence
- 02/06 Stradivarius Is Recovered Unharmed After Theft
- 02/05 NY Philharmonic’s Archives Going Online
- 01/30 Violinist’s Triumph Is Ruined by Thieves
- 01/29 Homage to Alfred Schnittke at Juilliard
- 01/21 Renee Fleming to sing national anthem at Super Bowl XLVIII
- 01/20 Claudio Abbado, Influential Italian Conductor, Dies at 80
- 01/10 Wojciech Kilar, Composer for Movies and Symphony Halls, Dies at 81
- 01/08 Sneaky Judges Find Their Pianist
- 01/04 Lifting The Curse of the Ninth
- 12/31 Maestro at Work: Hold That Cough
- 12/26 That’s Vintage Verdi, That ’61 ‘Otello’
- 12/23 A Late Bloomer, 250 Years on
- 12/15 Beethoven hunter knows the score
- 12/13 Taylor Swift donates $100,000 to Nashville Symphony
- 12/10 What's the value of sacred music in a secular age?
- 12/10 La Scala Confirms Chailly Will Be Principal Conductor and Music Director
- 12/04 British Composer Award winners are revealed
- 11/19 da Vinci's extremely rare Viola Organista
- 11/12 British composer John Tavener dies aged 69
- 11/11 Kermit Moore, cellist, conductor and composer, is dead at 84
- 11/08 Triangle Youth Philharmonic to Premiere Work by Terry Mizesko
- 11/04 Malone: "This is my Hitchcock moment"
- 10/28 Pianist Lang Lang Chosen as UN Messenger of Peace
- 10/22 Verdi and the Birth of Modern Italy
- 10/14 Royal Opera House expands Cinema Season
- 10/04 The Return of ‘The Nose’
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Nancy Rhue, Branch Office Administrator, email@example.com.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Merrill Lynch - Our ID is 778-04E26 under our Corporate name, Educational Information Corporation.
The DTC No. is 5198.
We work with Ms. Betty Newberry, firstname.lastname@example.org, at PO Box 211 Raleigh, NC 27602.
Her telephone number is (919) 829-2043, toll free 1-800-474-4517, and fax (919) 827-4826.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with Mr. Kemp Reese, email@example.com, at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.