- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
- ♬ Special Note: Kansas City Symphony players take Haydn, Mozart to prison
- 05/30 JoAnn Falletta to remain at BPO through 2021
- ♬ Special Note: Daniel Barenboim reveals radical new piano design
- 05/28 UB chamber music series combines classical music, architectural history
- 05/20 Minnesota Orchestra signs deals with Vänskä, musicians
- 05/16 Leif Ove Andsnes: my key to a modern Beethoven
- 05/11 Symphonic diplomacy is goal of Minnesota Orchestra's Cuba trip
- 05/08 How the CSO engineered its turnaround
- 05/05 The little orchestra that leads itself
- 05/04 Eric Jacobsen new music director of Orlando Philharmonic
- 05/04 ‘The Rake’s Progress’ Makes a Brief Visit at the Met
- 05/03 Paul Bryan inducted into the NC Bandmasters Association Hall of Fame
- 04/29 Iconic Portrait of Composer J.S. Bach Returns to Germany
- 04/28 Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
- 04/27 A World of Spanish Songs
- 04/20 Julia Wolfe Wins Music Pulitzer
- 04/15 North Carolina native Caroline Shaw ignores the divides
- 04/14 ECU Chamber Singers win international choral competition
- 04/11 Listen to the Future
- 04/09 Twitter Outrage Takes Toronto, Canceling Two Pianists
- 04/09 Music by living composers is faring well
- 04/02 Vienna Philharmonic will do 3-year residency in Naples
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, email@example.com and Ms. Nancy Rhue, Branch Office Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Merrill Lynch - Our ID is 778-04E26 under our Corporate name, Educational Information Corporation.
The DTC No. is 5198.
We work with Ms. Betty Newberry, email@example.com, at PO Box 211 Raleigh, NC 27602.
Her telephone number is (919) 829-2043, toll free 1-800-474-4517, and fax (919) 827-4826.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with Mr. Kemp Reese, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.