- 05/14 Take me out to the … opera?
- 05/13 BBC Proms reports record opening day ticket sales
- 05/07 N'Dour, Saariaho share Polar Music Prize
- 04/26 World Premiere of major new opera Dulce Rosa
- 04/26 EMI Classics and Virgin labels to disappear
- 04/19 Conrad Tao signs exclusively to EMI
- 04/18 Conductor Becomes First Woman to Lead Britain's Proms Finale
- 04/15 Still Searching for the Promised Land
- 04/15 Sir Colin Davis remembered
- 04/14 Sir Colin Davis dies
- 04/13 Stradivarius trees
- 04/13 Stravinsky puts a Spring in your step
- 04/10 SPCO deal brings relief, smiles
- 04/05 Have Some Fun
- 04/04 Montreal without Nagano?
- 04/03 It Takes Brass
- 04/03 Composer, educator Robert Ward dies
- 04/01 Vienna opera director collapses during performance
- 03/26 A foghorn, brass bands and 50 ships
- 03/26 Wigmore Hall, London: Viktoria Mullova, Paolo Giacometti
- 03/21 Rise Stevens, Mezzo-Soprano Star of ‘Carmen,’ Dies at 99
- 03/19 No Secret Formula to Music
- 03/15 Titanic bandmaster's violin found
- 03/13 Vivaldi Boosts Mental Vitality
- 03/11 Beginner's Etiquette Guide: Ballet & Opera
- 03/10 Written on Skin – review
- 03/03 Marie-Claire Alain, Master of the Organ
- 03/03 Barber of Seville; Emerson Quartet
- 02/27 Van Cliburn Dies
- 02/24 Mahan Esfahani – review
- 02/24 Wolfgang Sawallisch, 1923-2013
- 02/15 Britten’s War Requiem
- 02/11 Classical Grammy Awards
- 02/08 Oregon Symphony's James DePreist Dies
- 02/07 Warner Music Group Buys EMI
- 02/04 Work performed for the first time in 400 years
- 01/30 S.F.S.: The Rule of Spain and Britain
- 01/25 BBC Radio 3 - 'The Choir'
- 01/25 Quatuor Diotima – review
- 01/18 Royal Opera House- The Minotaur – review
- 01/14 Carolina Ballet: Lynn Taylor-Corbett
- 01/14 NC H.I.P.* Music Festival
- 01/11 WCPE Announcers: Top CD Picks of 2012
- 01/03 Royal Opera Live
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Nancy Rhue, Branch Office Administrator, email@example.com.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Merrill Lynch - Our ID is 778-04E26 under our Corporate name, Educational Information Corporation.
The DTC No. is 5198.
We work with Ms. Betty Newberry, firstname.lastname@example.org, at PO Box 211 Raleigh, NC 27602.
Her telephone number is (919) 829-2043, toll free 1-800-474-4517, and fax (919) 827-4826.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with Mr. Kemp Reese, email@example.com, at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.