- 05/05 The little orchestra that leads itself
- 05/04 Eric Jacobsen new music director of Orlando Philharmonic
- 05/04 ‘The Rake’s Progress’ Makes a Brief Visit at the Met
- 05/03 Paul Bryan inducted into the NC Bandmasters Association Hall of Fame
- 04/29 Iconic Portrait of Composer J.S. Bach Returns to Germany
- 04/28 Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
- 04/27 A World of Spanish Songs
- 04/20 Julia Wolfe Wins Music Pulitzer
- 04/15 North Carolina native Caroline Shaw ignores the divides
- 04/14 ECU Chamber Singers win international choral competition
- 04/11 Listen to the Future
- 04/09 Twitter Outrage Takes Toronto, Canceling Two Pianists
- 04/09 Music by living composers is faring well
- 04/02 Vienna Philharmonic will do 3-year residency in Naples
- 04/01 Steinway's New Player Piano
- 03/30 The weirdest musical instruments
- Special Note: Opera world pays tribute to Germanwings crash victims Maria Radner and Oleg Bryjak
- 03/29 Meet the hottest new talent in classical music
- 03/26 Pierre Boulez: 60 Years on Record
- Special Note: Music Education Needs to Be a Click Away
- 03/17 How performers conquer ‘unplayable’ works
- 03/11 Practice Smarter, Not Harder
- Special Note: New album from Bryan Hymel hit
Billboard's Charts at #3
- 03/08 Voces8: They want to teach the world to sing
- 03/02 Facing the music: Bob Chilcott
- 02/19 A Mogul With Muscle Takes Over Carnegie Hall
- 02/18 The Met’s 2015-16 Season Will Feature 227 Performances of 25 Operas, Including Six New Productions
- 02/13 Interview with conductor Charles Dutoit
- 02/12 Edo de Waart to step down after 2016-'17 season
- 02/09 Guitarist Jason Vieaux Wins Grammy
- 02/08 The woman who runs the L.A. Philharmonic
- 02/08 Simon Rattle at 60
- 02/04 Joyce DiDonato Takes A Stand At Stonewall
- 02/02 Viewing a Composer in a New Light
- Special Note: Music Garden in Wake Forest is all about learning and fun
- 01/25 Distilling Japanese Sound From a Varied Catalog
- 01/19 Sir Simon Rattle at 60: 10 of his best performances
- 01/11 Reweaving a Tapestry From Charpentier’s Threads
- 01/07 National Youth Orchestra of the United States of America (NYO-USA) China Tour Details Announced
- 01/06 Getting Off To A Good Start: A New Year's Puzzler
- Special Note: The Biggest Classical Music Stories of 2014
- 12/19 School Finds Music Is the Food of Learning
- 12/12 Lydia Mordkovitch has died
- 12/10 Harmonic Ripples in a Watery World
- Special Note: Elim Chan wins 2014 Donatella Flick LSO Conducting Competition
- 12/08 ISO takes its show on the road
- 12/08 Heroic Onstage and Off
- 12/03 WCPE makes UK Telegraph's The Best Internet Radio Stations List
- 12/02 Grant Llewellyn awarded national music prize
- 11/27 Beethoven, ‘Cyrano’ and Samplings From Film Scores
- 11/19 How one Australian symphony orchestra protects players' ears
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, email@example.com and Ms. Nancy Rhue, Branch Office Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Merrill Lynch - Our ID is 778-04E26 under our Corporate name, Educational Information Corporation.
The DTC No. is 5198.
We work with Ms. Betty Newberry, email@example.com, at PO Box 211 Raleigh, NC 27602.
Her telephone number is (919) 829-2043, toll free 1-800-474-4517, and fax (919) 827-4826.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with Mr. Kemp Reese, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.