Composer John Williams to Bequeath His Life Work to The Juilliard School Library
Daniil Trifonov and His Teacher Dazzle With Dual Virtuosity
Hear How ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ Became a Music Showcase
François Girard’s production of Wagner’s “Parsifal” - Watch the Met Opera Stage a Sea of Blood
Barbara Hannigan leads list of Grammy Awards' classical winners
Meet the New Generation Leading Berlin’s Classical Scene
How Mongolia went wild for opera
Alison Balsom named as new Cheltenham Music Festival boss
- 11/27 100 Years Of Bernstein With Gianandrea Noseda
- 11/22 Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Silver-Maned Baritone From Siberia, Dies at 55
- 11/07 This cello was played in the trenches of the First World War
- 10/19 Philip Glass Reveals His Love for the Cello
- 10/10 New York Architects Chosen for Major New London Concert Hall
- 09/22 Pianist is composing classical music from irregular heartbeats, to help diagnose patients
- 09/10 Heartbroken pianist plays non-stop in public
- 08/22 Anna Netrebko Storms Salzburg, Classical Music’s Summit
- 08/07 Forebears: Maria Callas, The Divine Voice Of Classical Music
- 07/20 Igor Stravinsky’s “Rite of Spring” at Burning Man
- 07/12 Rising-star cellist Bryan Cheng receives Michael Measures Prize
- 07/04 Putting ‘Don Giovanni’ on a Truck, and Returning Opera to Its Roots
- 06/27 A Life of Toscanini, Maestro With Passion and Principles
- 06/19 Thomas Allen: ‘I fly the flag for opera as a great art form'
- 06/12 Yekwon Sunwoo wins the Cliburn Piano Competition
- 06/01 Jiri Belohlavek, Czech Conductor, Dies at 71
- 05/26 A Fast-Rising Czech Conductor Leads the Philharmonic
- 05/19 Royal Albert Hall invites the public to share memories
- 05/12 A Valiant Return to the Met Opera: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
- 04/27 Composer Max Richter’s top five lesser-known classical music picks
- 04/21 Bill Murray to release classical music album
- 04/12 Where Pianists Look When They Play
Hint: Not at their hands.
- 04/07 A Passion for Bach: why the St John belongs on the live stage at Easter
- 03/29 Early Music Vancouver's back to Bach headlines classical music blitz
- 03/17 where have classical music’s uppercase letters gone?
- 03/15 A New York Philharmonic Coup: Deborah Borda Is Named the New Leader
- 03/14 Stradivarius heard for first time since 1980 theft
- 03/08 Fanny Mendelssohn's getting her due
- 03/02 Orchestral librarians: In The Line Of Fire
- 02/18 Is Rossini’s Cinderella overrated?
- 02/10 Leontyne Price: The Voice We Still Love To Talk About
- 02/08 Remembering Nicolai Gedda, 91, Versatile Tenor Whose Career Spanned Fifty Years
- 02/02 An introduction to Samuel Coleridge-Taylor
- 01/26 Malala Yousafzai’s UN speech set to music
- 01/22 John Rutter: 'Money's like petrol. You only notice when the tank is empty'
- 01/19 Roberta Peters, Soprano With a Dramatic Entrance, Dies at 86
- 01/15 Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Petrenko
- 01/12 10 impossible classical masterpieces
- 01/05 Georges Prêtre: Conductor who forged a special partnership with Maria Callas in his 70-year career
- 01/03 Karel Husa, a renown Czech-born composer, spent his last years in Apex
- 12/26 Pianist Martha Argerich on remarkable career
- 12/25 Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea
- 12/20 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Gatti, Barbican
- 12/07 The Best Classical Music of 2016
- 12/05 BBC Radio 3 to record music by ‘lost’ female composers
- 11/29 Academic denies irresponsibility in Sotheby's Beethoven manuscript row
- 11/16 Music aficionados are reviewing this incorrect Beethoven t-shirt and it’s hilarious
- 11/06 Zoltán Kocsis, pianist and 'giant of music', dies aged 64
- 11/01 BBC Proms announces Dubai dates
WCPE About Us: Stocks and Bonds
Donating stocks, bonds or other securities
WCPE will gladly accept donations of stocks, bonds and other securities. Many Matching Gift Companies will match donations of company stock as well as cash donations. Your Human Resources Department is the best place to find answers to questions about company policies and practices.
If you have the certificates for the shares you wish to donate, you may simply sign them over to us and mail them.
Alternatively, we have accounts with Edward Jones and Davenport & Company. Your broker or account representative can arrange to have the securities transferred.
Our accounts are in the name of Educational Information Corporation, the 501 (C)3 corporation that owns and operates WCPE. Our Federal ID number is XJ56 106 1859. WCPE's State ID number is 92-14083-26.
Edward Jones - Our ID is 299-00337-1-0.
The DTC No. is 0057.
We work with Mr. Matt Vukmer, Branch Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mailing address is 8111 Creedmoor Rd., Suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27613.
The phone numbers are: (919) 518-1012, toll free 1-866-518-1012, and fax 1-877-289-2873.
Davenport & Company, LLC. WCPE Gift Account 8643-3565.
The DTC is #0715.
We work with J. Shearin. at 3605 Glenwood Ave, Suite 390 , Raleigh, NC 27612.
His phone number is (877) 505-6550, toll free 1-800-838-9651, and fax 866-932-6630.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.