- 10/04 Górecki Total Immersion
- 10/01 Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Strauss's Salome, Poole
- 09/22 Metropolitan Opera’s New ‘Otello,’ Bold and Tentative
- 09/17 Sir David Willcocks: his musicality was impregnable
- 09/12 Marin Alsop: 'The Last Night of the Proms is more than just a concert'
- 09/08 BPO's new concertmaster comes from Toronto, via Finland
- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
Quarter Notes ®
WCPE's Member Magazine
Quarter Notes®, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.
Our goal is to enhance appreciation and understanding of Classical music while encouraging you to continue being a member of our 100% listener-supported station. To enjoy a a subscription to Quarter Notes, become a member of WCPE, the Classical Station. You may make your donation online via our secure server, call WCPE at 800.556.5178, or send your donation to P.O. Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
Have a look at the current issue of Quarter Notes. A downloadable PDF is available here. (5.6 MB Compressed PDF file.)
Thank you for your interest in WCPE. If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of the current issue of Quarter Notes, please contact me at the e-mail address below. I hope you decide to become a member and that you will enjoy your subscription to Quarter Notes.
↑ Back to Top