- Special Note: Backstage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera! (Video)
- 09/16 2nd conductor resigns from Vienna State Opera
- 09/09 The Sixteen to tour with Monteverdi’s Vespers
- 09/02 Music Lessons Enhance Brain Function in Disadvantaged Kids
- 08/25 Frans Brüggen, Pioneer in Early Music
- 08/25 Czech Philharmonic Orchestra Belohlávek-Weilerstein review
- 08/22 Metropolitan Opera Reaches Settlement With Last Unions
- 08/19 Addicts Symphony
- 08/18 Metropolitan Opera and Two Unions Reach a Tentative Deal
- 08/14 Conductor Gerard Schwarz to record Season 2 of PBS series
- 08/13 Conductor Frans Brüggen has died
- 08/07 Louisville Orchestra in the black
- 08/05 Christiane Karg carries on performance with dislocated knee
- 08/04 Saito Kinen Festival to be renamed after maestro Ozawa
- 07/27 Operatic tenor Carlo Bergonzi dies aged 90
- 07/22 Is This Young Man The Next Leonard Bernstein?
- 07/14 Classical at the casino - ka-ching?
- 07/13 Maestro Lorin Maazel - 1930-2014
- Of Special Note: Falletta’s Irish orchestra tenure to end this fall
- 07/03 Philip Smith, Master Trumpeter
- 06/25 Wanamaker Dreams Come True
- 06/25 Harpist Jasmine Hogan returns to Wake Forest for benefit concert
- 06/24 Mediations and Mutiny Backstage
- 06/20 Glenn Dicterow Is Retiring After 34 Years as Concertmaster
- 06/16 BBC plans primary school classical music campaign
- 06/12 Music lessons combat poverty’s effect on the brain
- 06/12 Rafael Frühbeck, 80, Passes; Made the World a Podium
- 06/11 N.Y. Philharmonic Names New-Music Prizewinner
- 06/09 $10m Stradivarius violin found in New York heiress' wardrobe
- 06/04 Justice Department to review music licensing rules
- 06/04 Frühbeck de Burgos to retire
- 06/03 Budapest Orchestra Has Bows Seized
WCPE's Member Magazine
Quarter Notes, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.
Our goal is to enhance appreciation and understanding of Classical music while encouraging you to continue being a member of our 100% listener-supported station. To enjoy a a subscription to Quarter Notes, become a member of WCPE, the Classical Station. You may make your donation online via our secure server, call WCPE at 800.556.5178, or send your donation to P.O. Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
Have a look at the current issue of Quarter Notes. A downloadable PDF is available here. (4.3 MB Compressed PDF file.)
Thank you for your interest in WCPE. If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of the current issue of Quarter Notes, please contact me at the e-mail address below. I hope you decide to become a member and that you will enjoy your subscription to Quarter Notes.
↑ Back to Top