- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
WCPE has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: WCPE.org.
Use of Personal Information:
WCPE will not collect any personal information about you (for example, your name, street address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily provide this information to us. When you do provide us with personal information, it will be used solely by WCPE, and will not be sold, leased, or marketed to any outside organization without your consent.
Use of Other Information:
WCPE's web server automatically collects certain technical information when you access our web site, such as the type of Internet browser or computer system you are using, or your IP address. Such information is not in any way associated with any of your personal information and does not in any way permit us to identify who you are when you are visiting our site. This information is only used to gather broad demographic information for statistical purposes and to help us improve our web site.
WCPE does collect the e-mail addresses and information voluntarily submitted by our visitors (such as through a survey response or a request or contact form), but the information we collect is not shared with other organizations.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by mailing us at our contact address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us, but only as needed for issue clarification. We will not use telephone numbers for any other purposes, and will not disseminate phone numbers to any third party.
This site contains links to other sites. TheClassicalStation.org is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
Wake Forest, NC 27588