- 03/26 Pierre Boulez: 60 Years on Record
- Special Note: Music Education Needs to Be a Click Away
- 03/17 How performers conquer ‘unplayable’ works
- 03/11 Practice Smarter, Not Harder
- Special Note: New album from Bryan Hymel hit
Billboard's Charts at #3
- 03/08 Voces8: They want to teach the world to sing
- 03/02 Facing the music: Bob Chilcott
- 02/19 A Mogul With Muscle Takes Over Carnegie Hall
- 02/18 The Met’s 2015-16 Season Will Feature 227 Performances of 25 Operas, Including Six New Productions
- 02/13 Interview with conductor Charles Dutoit
- 02/12 Edo de Waart to step down after 2016-'17 season
- 02/09 Guitarist Jason Vieaux Wins Grammy
- 02/08 The woman who runs the L.A. Philharmonic
- 02/08 Simon Rattle at 60
- 02/04 Joyce DiDonato Takes A Stand At Stonewall
- 02/02 Viewing a Composer in a New Light
- Special Note: Music Garden in Wake Forest is all about learning and fun
- 01/25 Distilling Japanese Sound From a Varied Catalog
- 01/19 Sir Simon Rattle at 60: 10 of his best performances
- 01/11 Reweaving a Tapestry From Charpentier’s Threads
- 01/07 National Youth Orchestra of the United States of America (NYO-USA) China Tour Details Announced
- 01/06 Getting Off To A Good Start: A New Year's Puzzler
- Special Note: The Biggest Classical Music Stories of 2014
- 12/19 School Finds Music Is the Food of Learning
- 12/12 Lydia Mordkovitch has died
- 12/10 Harmonic Ripples in a Watery World
- Special Note: Elim Chan wins 2014 Donatella Flick LSO Conducting Competition
- 12/08 ISO takes its show on the road
- 12/08 Heroic Onstage and Off
- 12/03 WCPE makes UK Telegraph's The Best Internet Radio Stations List
- 12/02 Grant Llewellyn awarded national music prize
- 11/27 Beethoven, ‘Cyrano’ and Samplings From Film Scores
- 11/19 How one Australian symphony orchestra protects players' ears
- 11/18 Graphing Gender in America’s Top Orchestras
- 11/18 Despite Offstage Worries, Onstage It’s All Artistry
- 11/11 Nonclassical, a London New-Music Franchise, Expanding to New York
- Special Note: A Major Mozart Discovery
- 10/31 WAO lose senior artistic staff
- 10/31 The Search for Mrs. Bach
- Special Note: Infograph: BSO 2014-15 By the Numbers
- 10/28 KC Symphony for Game 6, Joyce DiDonato for Game 7
- 10/27 John Barry’s Widow Establishes a Scholarship for Film Music
- 10/25 Did Bach’s wife write his finest works controversy
- 10/08 Australia Opera cancels Carmen over fears it promotes smoking
- 10/07 Read about the new documentary, "Maestro"
- 10/05 How to Make Music With a Whale
- 10/04 Handel & Haydn’s Bernard celebrates society’s success
- 09/30 Winners Chosen in Program to Aid Female Composers
- 09/28 Andris Nelsons Begins Tenure Leading BSO
- 09/24 Christopher Hogwood has died
- Special Note: Backstage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera! (Video)
WCPE has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: WCPE.org.
Use of Personal Information:
WCPE will not collect any personal information about you (for example, your name, street address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily provide this information to us. When you do provide us with personal information, it will be used solely by WCPE, and will not be sold, leased, or marketed to any outside organization without your consent.
Use of Other Information:
WCPE's web server automatically collects certain technical information when you access our web site, such as the type of Internet browser or computer system you are using, or your IP address. Such information is not in any way associated with any of your personal information and does not in any way permit us to identify who you are when you are visiting our site. This information is only used to gather broad demographic information for statistical purposes and to help us improve our web site.
WCPE does collect the e-mail addresses and information voluntarily submitted by our visitors (such as through a survey response or a request or contact form), but the information we collect is not shared with other organizations.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by mailing us at our contact address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us, but only as needed for issue clarification. We will not use telephone numbers for any other purposes, and will not disseminate phone numbers to any third party.
This site contains links to other sites. TheClassicalStation.org is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
Wake Forest, NC 27588