The Classical Station’s programming is special.
You can listen to Great Classical Music 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without commercial interruption. An announcer is always on duty to enhance your listening experience by answering your questions via phone or social media.
Our talented music director, William Woltz, curates playlists full of beautiful instrumental music drawn mainly from the baroque, classical, and Romantic eras.
We offer two weekly request programs: the Saturday Evening Request Program and All-Request Friday.
We offer nine specialty programs. (All times are eastern.)
- Monday Night at the Symphony: Mondays from 8:00–10:00 p.m.
- My Life in Music: first Mondays from 7:00–8:00 p.m.
- Renaissance Fare: second Mondays from 7:00–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday Night Opera House: Thursdays from 7:00–10:00 p.m.
- Great Sacred Music: Sundays from 8:00–12:00 p.m.
- Preview: Sundays, from 6:00–9:00 p.m.
- Wavelengths: Sundays from 9:00–10:00 p.m.
- Peaceful Reflections: Sundays from 10:00 p.m.–midnight
Continual interaction with our listeners informs our programming. And it’s been that way since we started broadcasting classical music several decades ago!
Our interviews are available for you to download and listen to at your leisure. Conversations includes many of the interviews which originally aired on Preview and My Life In Music.