- 08/07 Forebears: Maria Callas, The Divine Voice Of Classical Music
- 07/20 Igor Stravinsky’s “Rite of Spring” at Burning Man
- 07/12 Rising-star cellist Bryan Cheng receives Michael Measures Prize
- 07/04 Putting ‘Don Giovanni’ on a Truck, and Returning Opera to Its Roots
- 06/27 A Life of Toscanini, Maestro With Passion and Principles
- 06/19 Thomas Allen: ‘I fly the flag for opera as a great art form'
- 06/12 Yekwon Sunwoo wins the Cliburn Piano Competition
- 06/01 Jiri Belohlavek, Czech Conductor, Dies at 71
- 05/26 A Fast-Rising Czech Conductor Leads the Philharmonic
- 05/19 Royal Albert Hall invites the public to share memories
- 05/12 A Valiant Return to the Met Opera: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
- 04/27 Composer Max Richter’s top five lesser-known classical music picks
- 04/21 Bill Murray to release classical music album
- 04/12 Where Pianists Look When They Play
Hint: Not at their hands.
- 04/07 A Passion for Bach: why the St John belongs on the live stage at Easter
- 03/29 Early Music Vancouver's back to Bach headlines classical music blitz
- 03/17 where have classical music’s uppercase letters gone?
- 03/15 A New York Philharmonic Coup: Deborah Borda Is Named the New Leader
- 03/14 Stradivarius heard for first time since 1980 theft
- 03/08 Fanny Mendelssohn's getting her due
- 03/02 Orchestral librarians: In The Line Of Fire
- 02/18 Is Rossini’s Cinderella overrated?
- 02/10 Leontyne Price: The Voice We Still Love To Talk About
- 02/08 Remembering Nicolai Gedda, 91, Versatile Tenor Whose Career Spanned Fifty Years
- 02/02 An introduction to Samuel Coleridge-Taylor
- 01/26 Malala Yousafzai’s UN speech set to music
- 01/22 John Rutter: 'Money's like petrol. You only notice when the tank is empty'
- 01/19 Roberta Peters, Soprano With a Dramatic Entrance, Dies at 86
- 01/15 Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Petrenko
- 01/12 10 impossible classical masterpieces
- 01/05 Georges Prêtre: Conductor who forged a special partnership with Maria Callas in his 70-year career
- 01/03 Karel Husa, a renown Czech-born composer, spent his last years in Apex
- 12/26 Pianist Martha Argerich on remarkable career
- 12/25 Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea
- 12/20 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Gatti, Barbican
- 12/07 The Best Classical Music of 2016
- 12/05 BBC Radio 3 to record music by ‘lost’ female composers
- 11/29 Academic denies irresponsibility in Sotheby's Beethoven manuscript row
- 11/16 Music aficionados are reviewing this incorrect Beethoven t-shirt and it’s hilarious
- 11/06 Zoltán Kocsis, pianist and 'giant of music', dies aged 64
- 11/01 BBC Proms announces Dubai dates
- 10/16 10 Questions for Conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- 10/09 RIP Peter Allen, a Voice on the Radio for the Met Opera
- 10/03 Sir Neville Marriner on studying violin during the Blitz
- 09/28 Simon Keenlyside in ‘Don Giovanni’ [ Video ]
- 09/16 St Kilda lost songs album tops classical music chart
- 09/09 Antonio Pappano on Norma
- 08/29 Female Conductors: time to take the baton
- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
WCPE Listen via Satellite
Listen via SatelliteSmall Dish Instructions and Advice Here!
Who Can Use Our Service:
Anyone, anywhere, from an individual with the appropriate equipment to the largest programming distributor. Our classical music is available without charge and is NOT scrambled! It's our mission to make Great Classical Music available to the world, 24 hours a day. Cable systems and rebroadcasters can use our audio on their systems! Read our Retransmission Consent. (FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent doesn't restrict systems from carrying WCPE-FM because WCPE is a non-commercial station.)
Features of WCPE's Satellite service:
WCPE's classical music programming is continuous -- 24 hours a day, every day. WCPE is completely listener supported. All WCPE systems have redundant backup with auxiliary power to ensure uninterrupted service, in keeping with our mission -- to make Great Classical Music available to the world 24 hours a day.