- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
WCPE Listen via Satellite
Listen via SatelliteSmall Dish Instructions and Advice Here!
Who Can Use Our Service:
Anyone, anywhere, from an individual with the appropriate equipment to the largest programming distributor. Our classical music is available without charge and is NOT scrambled! It's our mission to make Great Classical Music available to the world, 24 hours a day. Cable systems and rebroadcasters can use our audio on their systems! Read our Retransmission Consent. (FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent doesn't restrict systems from carrying WCPE-FM because WCPE is a non-commercial station.)
Features of WCPE's Satellite service:
WCPE's classical music programming is continuous -- 24 hours a day, every day. WCPE is completely listener supported. All WCPE systems have redundant backup with auxiliary power to ensure uninterrupted service, in keeping with our mission -- to make Great Classical Music available to the world 24 hours a day.