- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
- 01/10 Dates of key Mozart symphonies are wrong, claims music scholar
- 01/06 Pierre Boulez, French Composer (NYT) (March 26, 1925 – January 5, 2016)
- 01/03 Meet the woman conductor for the LA Philharmonic
- 01/01 “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is almost certain to secure John Williams his fiftieth Oscar nomination NYT)
- ♬ Special Note: Our 10 Favorite Classical Albums Of 2015
- 12/19 Conductor Kurt Masur, Leader Of Orchestras In New York And Beyond, Has Died
- 12/16 Jane Austen’s music collection published online
- 12/08 Hymnen review – Stockhausen rarity imbued with grandeur
- 11/30 Lang Lang and Philharmonic Orchestra, Festival Hall, review: 'A virtuosic insult'
- 11/24 The Boston Symphony's Joseph Silverstein has died
- ♬ Special Note: ‘You Us We All’ Creates a Baroque Vision of Modern Life
- 11/16 Robert Craft, Stravinsky expert, conductor and author, has died
- 11/14 At Metropolitan Opera, Support for Paris Sounds Out With Singing of France’s National Anthem
WCPE Listen via Satellite
Listen via SatelliteSmall Dish Instructions and Advice Here!
Who Can Use Our Service:
Anyone, anywhere, from an individual with the appropriate equipment to the largest programming distributor. Our classical music is available without charge and is NOT scrambled! It's our mission to make Great Classical Music available to the world, 24 hours a day. Cable systems and rebroadcasters can use our audio on their systems! Read our Retransmission Consent. (FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent doesn't restrict systems from carrying WCPE-FM because WCPE is a non-commercial station.)
Features of WCPE's Satellite service:
WCPE's classical music programming is continuous -- 24 hours a day, every day. WCPE is completely listener supported. All WCPE systems have redundant backup with auxiliary power to ensure uninterrupted service, in keeping with our mission -- to make Great Classical Music available to the world 24 hours a day.