- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
- 01/10 Dates of key Mozart symphonies are wrong, claims music scholar
- 01/06 Pierre Boulez, French Composer (NYT) (March 26, 1925 – January 5, 2016)
- 01/03 Meet the woman conductor for the LA Philharmonic
- 01/01 “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is almost certain to secure John Williams his fiftieth Oscar nomination NYT)
- ♬ Special Note: Our 10 Favorite Classical Albums Of 2015
- 12/19 Conductor Kurt Masur, Leader Of Orchestras In New York And Beyond, Has Died
- 12/16 Jane Austen’s music collection published online
- 12/08 Hymnen review – Stockhausen rarity imbued with grandeur
- 11/30 Lang Lang and Philharmonic Orchestra, Festival Hall, review: 'A virtuosic insult'
- 11/24 The Boston Symphony's Joseph Silverstein has died
- ♬ Special Note: ‘You Us We All’ Creates a Baroque Vision of Modern Life
- 11/16 Robert Craft, Stravinsky expert, conductor and author, has died
- 11/14 At Metropolitan Opera, Support for Paris Sounds Out With Singing of France’s National Anthem
WCPE has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: WCPE.org.
Use of Personal Information:
WCPE will not collect any personal information about you (for example, your name, street address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily provide this information to us. When you do provide us with personal information, it will be used solely by WCPE, and will not be sold, leased, or marketed to any outside organization without your consent.
Use of Other Information:
WCPE's web server automatically collects certain technical information when you access our web site, such as the type of Internet browser or computer system you are using, or your IP address. Such information is not in any way associated with any of your personal information and does not in any way permit us to identify who you are when you are visiting our site. This information is only used to gather broad demographic information for statistical purposes and to help us improve our web site.
WCPE does collect the e-mail addresses and information voluntarily submitted by our visitors (such as through a survey response or a request or contact form), but the information we collect is not shared with other organizations.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by mailing us at our contact address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us, but only as needed for issue clarification. We will not use telephone numbers for any other purposes, and will not disseminate phone numbers to any third party.
This site contains links to other sites. TheClassicalStation.org is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
Wake Forest, NC 27588