- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
Thank You Gifts
We're happy to send you a thank you gift ("premium") when you make your pledge of support.
WCPE members receive the WCPE Program Guide Quarter Notes for a full year.
When your contribution is at least $50.00, you may, in lieu of choosing a gift, designate that 10% of your donation go toward the WCPE Education Fund. Please check the appropriate box in the Secure Pledge Form!
- Weekly over-the-air announcement
- Monthly over-the-air announcement ($500+)
- CD # 10: Brahms Complete
Chamber Music -
The Brandis Quartet, Tokyo String Quartet and Nash Ensemble are among the performers on this remarkable collection. 12 discs FMV = $49.99
(or $20 per month Sustaining Member)
WCPE Composer Coasters - Set of 4, stoneware
with cork non-slip backing,
FMV = $22.00
Hooded Sweatshirt - Long sleeves, full - zip, cotton/poly blend. Limited! Sizes: S, M FMV = $40.00
CD Set #8 The Beethoven
Journey, Leif Ove Andsnes - Pianist Andsnes' exploration of Beethoven's five piano concertos plus his Choral Fantasy, in concert performances with the Mahler Chamber Orchestra. 3 discs. FMV = $29.98
CD Set #9 100 Classical
A great survey of classical favorites from Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Holst and more. Five discs. FMV = $29.98
Day Dedication - Special occasion message to be broadcast four times any day you choose.
(or $12.50 per month Sustaining Member)
DVD Set #1: Puccini's Tosca
Angela Gheorghiu is Tosca, leading a stellar cast that includes Bryn Terfel and Jonas Kaufmann in this production from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. Antonio Pappano conducts. A 2012 production. One dvd disc. FMV = $24.99
CD # 7: Sharon Isbin, Five
Classic Albums -Works from Vivaldi to Rodrigo to Tan Dun. Highlights from one of today’s finest guitarists, Sharon Isbin's, awardwinning career. Five discs. FMV = $16.99
Umbrella - 42” arc vented, automatic opening, folds
to 16 inches. Green w/ white logo.
FMV = $15.95
Canvas Tote Bag - Ivory w/ navy
logo & trim, double carry handles.
FMV = $19.95
Lands’ End Fleece Scarf - Lightweight, arctic gray, suitable for men or women. WCPE logo
embroidered in ivory. FMV = $15.00
(or $10 per month Sustaining Member)
Choose one of the following CDs:
CD #1 - Gliere Symphony No. 3, “Il'ya Muromets” - Perhaps the definitive recording of this Russian composer's epic masterpiece. JoAnn Falletta leads the Buffalo Philharmonic in this vivid and powerful performance. One disc FMV = $ 9.99
CD #2 - Vivaldi Concertos
for Two Cellos Husband & wife Julian
and Jiaxin Lloyd Webber
achieve a delightful interplay
in the music of this
master. The European
Union Chamber Orchestra. One discFMV = $9.99
CD #3 - Rossini Overtures Conductor Antonio Pappano leads the Orchestra of the National Academy of St. Cecilia in fresh performances of these favorite works. One disc. FMV = $16.99
CD #4 - Voces 8, Eventide Eight voices blend to evoke the magical space between day and night, in haunting works ranging from Thomas Tallis to Eric Whitacre and John Williams. One disc FMV = $13.98
CD #5 - Adagios Music to sooth body and mind from Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms and Schubert. Two discs. FMV = $12.99
CD #6 - Donizetti, Lucia di Lammermoor Soprano Diana Damrau shines in the title role, in this 2013 concert performance with the Munich Opera Orchestra and Chorus. Jesus Lopez-Cobos conducts. Two discs FMV = $20.99
New! Set of 4 Musical Instrument Notecards +
- A set of four colorful notecards reproduced from original watercolors painted for WCPE by a local artist. Barbara Crockett is a resident artist at the Sunflower Studio & Gallery located in downtown Wake Forest, NC. Envelopes included. FMV = $12.00
12oz Ceramic Soup Mug &
- Royal blue/white. FMV = $9.95
16 oz. Double-Wall Travel Tumbler - In black/
royal trim, WCPE logo in white. FMV = $12.95
New! WCPE Tee Shirt - Pistachio
green with logo screen- printed in
white. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
FMV = $12.00..
($6.25 per month Sustaining Member)
WCPE Baseball Cap -
Navy w/embroidered logo in tan. FMV = $9.95
Notepad/Pen Set -
- 3.75” x 5.5” notepad & pen with stylus.
FMV = $15.00 /set
Navy WCPE Tee Shirt -
Size Med only!
FMV = $9.95
Computer Mouse Pad -
Embossed WCPE logo. FMV = $9.95
(or $5.00 per month Sustaining Member)
Automobile Bumper Magnets -
Size: 3-3/8” x 5-3/4”
FMV = $5.00
Grocery Shopping Bag Recyclable and reusable with reinforced bottom. FMV = $1.95
WCPE Leather Bookmark FMV = $1.95
↑ Back to Top