- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
- 07/31 BBC Proms 2016: reviews of the best Proms so far
- 07/25 Teenage tenor saves the day at Three Choirs Festival opening night
- 07/18 Classical music gets my pulse racing
- 07/15 Gregg Smith, Choral Leader Who Elevated Standards, Dies at 84’
- 07/15 Sakari Oramo: ‘The Proms should not be dumbed down’
- 07/08 Dada Was Born 100 Years Ago. Fish.
- 06/28 David Lang: anthems for doomed youth
- 06/20 Glastonbury to celebrate David Bowie with first classical music headliner
- 06/16 Rare Stradivarius recorded for the first time
- 06/12 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Debuts Two New Works
- 06/04 Kronos Quartet Wants To Give You Free Music — And Teach You How To Play It
- 06/03 Yannick Nézet-Séguin to Succeed James Levine as Met Opera’s Music Director
- 05/30 Cello Nation:
The Piatigorsky Festival
- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
Thank You Gifts
We're happy to send you a thank you gift ("premium") when you make your pledge of support.
WCPE members receive the WCPE Program Guide Quarter Notes for a full year.
When your contribution is at least $50.00, you may, in lieu of choosing a gift, designate that 10% of your donation go toward the WCPE Education Fund. Please check the appropriate box in the Secure Pledge Form!
- Weekly over-the-air announcement
Monthly over-the-air announcement ($500+)
(or $20 per month Sustaining Member)
Hooded Sweatshirt - Long sleeves, full - zip, cotton/poly blend. Limited! Sizes: S, M FMV = $40.00
CD Set #8 Hilary Hahn: The Complete Sony Recordings - The great American violinist plays concertos of Beethoven, Brahms and Mendelssohn; the solo partitas of J.S. Bach; plus music of Barber and Shostakovich, Bernstein and Edgar Meyer. 5 discs. FMV = $23.98
CD Set #9 Verdi: Aida - Soprano Anja Harteros and tenor Jonas Kaufmann star in this studio recording that is the among the best performances of Verdi's masterpiece. Antonio Pappano leads the Orchestra and Chorus of the National Academy of St. Cecilia, Rome. Two discs. FMV = $29.98
Day Dedication - Special occasion message to be broadcast four times any day you choose.
WCPE Sweatshirt -
Long sleeve sweatshirt in forest green. Pre-shrunk pill-resistant fleece in an 50/50 cotton blend. Rinb knit crewneck, cuffs and waistband with spandex to retain fit. Available in sizes M - XL. FMV - $24.99
CD # 7: The Three Tenors 25th Anniversary - Pavarotti, Domingo and Carreras in the 1990 Rome concert that produced the best-selling classical CD of all time, now with an added concert DVD. FMV = $24.98
(or $12.50 per month Sustaining Member)
Welcome to the Symphony
Children's illustrated board book with interactive sound panel. Ages 4 - 8. FMV = $24.95
CD #6 - 50x Relaxing
Classics (3 discs)
Beautiful works by Mozart, Elgar, Debussy, Bach and more to help you forget your cares. Three discs of classical bliss. FMV = $18.98
Canvas Tote Bag - Ivory w/ navy
logo & trim, double carry handles.
FMV = $19.95
(or $10 per month Sustaining Member)
Choose one of the following CDs:
CD #1 - Great Comedy Overtures - Delightful tunes and spirit ed performances in these overtures from comic operas, including Herold's Zampa and Reznicek's Donna Diana. Lance Friedel conducts the Royal Scottish National Orchestra. FMV = $12.99
CD #2 - Rachmaninov
Variations New performance of the
"Variations on a Theme of
Paganini" with Yannick
Nezet-Seguin leading the
plus the composer's
Chopin and Corelli variations for solo piano. FMV = $18.98
CD #3 - Gabrieli: National Brass Ensemble Players from 7 top U.S. orchestras join to play music of Giovanni Gabrieli, the master of Baroque brass writing, plus a new work by John Williams. FMV = $19.99
CD #4 - The Gift of Life, J. Rutter Rutter's first major choral composition in 10 years is a celebration of life and creation, plus seven addi- tional sacred choral pieces. One disc FMV = $16.99
CD #10 - Opera's Greatest Moments
An introduction to the world's most famous arias and choruses from the greatest operas of all time, performed by the Naxos family of artists. 2 discs FMV = $19.98
WCPE Tee Shirt - Pistachio
green with logo screen- printed in
white. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
FMV = $12.00..
Set of 4 Musical Instrument Notecards +
- A set of four colorful notecards reproduced from original watercolors painted for WCPE by a local artist. Barbara Crockett is a resident artist at the Sunflower Studio & Gallery located in downtown Wake Forest, NC. Envelopes included. FMV = $12.00
WCPE Baseball Cap -
Embroidered logo in tan. FMV = $9.95
($6.25 per month Sustaining Member)
New! LED Flashlight - FMV = $9.95
Notepad/Pen Set -
- 3.75” x 5.5” notepad & pen with stylus.
FMV = $15.00 /set
(or $5.00 per month Sustaining Member)
Car Magnet -
Peacock blue, Size: 3-3/8” x 5-3/4” oval shape, WCPE logo in white.
FMV = $5.00
WCPE Grocery Shopping Bag Recyclable and reusable with reinforced bottom. FMV = $1.95
↑ Back to Top