- 01/22 John Rutter: 'Money's like petrol. You only notice when the tank is empty'
- 01/19 Roberta Peters, Soprano With a Dramatic Entrance, Dies at 86
- 01/15 Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Petrenko
- 01/12 10 impossible classical masterpieces
- 01/05 Georges Prêtre: Conductor who forged a special partnership with Maria Callas in his 70-year career
- 01/03 Karel Husa, a renown Czech-born composer, spent his last years in Apex
- 12/26 Pianist Martha Argerich on remarkable career
- 12/25 Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea
- 12/20 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Gatti, Barbican
- 12/07 The Best Classical Music of 2016
- 12/05 BBC Radio 3 to record music by ‘lost’ female composers
- 11/29 Academic denies irresponsibility in Sotheby's Beethoven manuscript row
- 11/16 Music aficionados are reviewing this incorrect Beethoven t-shirt and it’s hilarious
- 11/06 Zoltán Kocsis, pianist and 'giant of music', dies aged 64
- 11/01 BBC Proms announces Dubai dates
- 10/16 10 Questions for Conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- 10/09 RIP Peter Allen, a Voice on the Radio for the Met Opera
- 10/03 Sir Neville Marriner on studying violin during the Blitz
- 09/28 Simon Keenlyside in ‘Don Giovanni’ [ Video ]
- 09/16 St Kilda lost songs album tops classical music chart
- 09/09 Antonio Pappano on Norma
- 08/29 Female Conductors: time to take the baton
- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
Thank You Gifts
We're happy to send you a thank you gift ("premium") when you make your pledge of support.
WCPE members receive the WCPE Program Guide Quarter Notes for a full year.
When your contribution is at least $50.00, you may, in lieu of choosing a gift, designate that 10% of your donation go toward the WCPE Education Fund. Please check the appropriate box in the Secure Pledge Form!
- Weekly over-the-air announcement
Monthly over-the-air announcement ($500+)
(or $20 per month Sustaining Member)
Hooded Sweatshirt - Long sleeves, full - zip, cotton/poly blend. Limited! Sizes: S, M FMV = $40.00
CD Set #8 Berlin Philharmonic: Great Symphonies - Classic performances of Beethoven, Bruckner, Dvorak and more with conductors including Claudio Abbado, Herbert von Karajan, Lorin Maazel. 8 discs FMV = $23.98
CD Set #9 Helene Grimaud: The Complete Warner Classics Recordings - The French pianist brings her flawless technique and delicate touch to music of Schumann, Ravel, Brahms, Gershwin, Beethoven and Rachmaninoff. 6 discs FMV = $36.98
DVD Set #1 Anna Netrebko Live from the Salzburg Festival - These are some of the Russian soprano's favorite roles: Mimi in La boheme, Violetta in La traviata and Susanna in La nozze di Figaro. Complete performances of each. 3 DVDs FMV = $32.98
Day Dedication - Special occasion message to be broadcast four times any day you choose.
Musical Instrument Notecards -
Two sets of the Musical Instrument Notecards available at the $100 donation level. FMV - $24.00
(or $12.50 per month Sustaining Member)
CD #7 - Ayreheart: Barley Moon
Led by lutenist Ronn McFarlane, Ayreheart gives spirited and beautiful performances of music from the time of John Dowland and William Byrd. FMV = $19.99
Maroon Long Sleeve T-shirt -
A long sleeve 100% cotton classic T-shirt in burgundy, featuring the WCPE logo. Available sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL
FMV = $14.95
Soup Mug & Spoon -
We still have
a few of these left. Ceramic 12 oz
FMV = $9.95
Canvas Tote Bag - Ivory w/ navy
logo & trim, double carry handles.
FMV = $19.95
(or $10 per month Sustaining Member)
Choose one of the following CDs:
CD #1 - Classical Wonderland - Classical Music for Children A great musical beginning for your youngster: Saint-Saens' The Swan, Beethoven's Fur Elise, Mozart's Rondo alla turca and more performed by artists including Lang Lang, Placido Domingo, Joshua Bell and Simone Dinnerstein. FMV = $12.98
CD #2 - Telemann Don Quixote and other Suites Jeannette Sorrell leads Apollo's Fire (The Cleveland Baroque Orchestra) in delightful performances of music by this Baroque master. FMV = $17.98
CD #3 - Mendelssohn: Choral Music A collection of the composer's shorter choral works including "O for the wings of a dove", sung by the St. Alban's Cathedral Choir conducted by Tom Winpenny. FMV = $9.99
CD #4 - Nessum Dorma: The Puccini Album Jonas Kaufmann demonstrates why he is one of today's top tenors as he sings arias from Puccini's best-loved operas. With soprano Kristine Opolais and the orchestra of the Santa Cecilia Academy of Rome led by Antonio Pappano.FMV = $11.95
CD #5 - 40 Most Beautiful Classical Pieces The name says it all. Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Chopin, more. 2 discsFMV = $11.98
"Musical Pastel " Stone Drink Coasters -
Designed by a WCPE volunteer! Boxed set of two.
FMV = $9.95
Composer/Signature 11 oz Mug in Almond
Beige - Ceramic coffee/tea mug with Beethoven,
J.S. Bach, & Mozart. Microwavable. You
will receive one mug! The single mug features
all three composers.
FMV = $9.95.
WCPE Tee Shirt - Pistachio
green with logo screen- printed in
white. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
FMV = $12.00..
Set of 4 Musical Instrument Notecards +
- A set of four colorful notecards reproduced from original watercolors painted for WCPE by a local artist: Barbara Crockett. Envelopes included. FMV = $12.00
WCPE Baseball Cap -
Embroidered logo in tan. FMV = $9.95
($6.25 per month Sustaining Member)
New! LED Flashlight - Plastic, with 3 AAA batteries. FMV = $9.95
WCPE Mousepad -
In "pleather" with embossed logo.
FMV = $9.95
(or $5.00 per month Sustaining Member)
Car Magnet -
Peacock blue, Size: 3-3/8” x 5-3/4” oval shape, WCPE logo in white.
FMV = $5.00
WCPE Grocery Shopping Bag -
Forest green, reinforced, recyclable. FMV = $1.95
↑ Back to Top