- 11/19 How one Australian symphony orchestra protects players' ears
- 11/18 Graphing Gender in America’s Top Orchestras
- 11/18 Despite Offstage Worries, Onstage It’s All Artistry
- 11/11 Nonclassical, a London New-Music Franchise, Expanding to New York
- Special Note: A Major Mozart Discovery
- 10/31 WAO lose senior artistic staff
- 10/31 The Search for Mrs. Bach
- Special Note: Infograph: BSO 2014-15 By the Numbers
- 10/28 KC Symphony for Game 6, Joyce DiDonato for Game 7
- 10/27 John Barry’s Widow Establishes a Scholarship for Film Music
- 10/25 Did Bach’s wife write his finest works controversy
- 10/08 Australia Opera cancels Carmen over fears it promotes smoking
- 10/07 Read about the new documentary, "Maestro"
- 10/05 How to Make Music With a Whale
- 10/04 Handel & Haydn’s Bernard celebrates society’s success
- 09/30 Winners Chosen in Program to Aid Female Composers
- 09/28 Andris Nelsons Begins Tenure Leading BSO
- 09/24 Christopher Hogwood has died
- Special Note: Backstage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera! (Video)
- 09/16 2nd conductor resigns from Vienna State Opera
- 09/09 The Sixteen to tour with Monteverdi’s Vespers
- 09/02 Music Lessons Enhance Brain Function in Disadvantaged Kids
- 08/25 Frans Brüggen, Pioneer in Early Music
- 08/25 Czech Philharmonic Orchestra Belohlávek-Weilerstein review
- 08/22 Metropolitan Opera Reaches Settlement With Last Unions
- 08/19 Addicts Symphony
- 08/18 Metropolitan Opera and Two Unions Reach a Tentative Deal
- 08/14 Conductor Gerard Schwarz to record Season 2 of PBS series
- 08/13 Conductor Frans Brüggen has died
- 08/07 Louisville Orchestra in the black
- 08/05 Christiane Karg carries on performance with dislocated knee
- 08/04 Saito Kinen Festival to be renamed after maestro Ozawa
Matching Gift Companies
Your employer may be one of the thousands of companies across the country, large or small, who will match all or part of charitable donations made by current and/or retired employees.
This is a way for you to instruct your employer to direct their charitable contributions to organizations that are important to you! And, of course, WCPE benefits, too.
The process is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Obtain a blank form, or instructions for submitting the application form on line, from your Human Resources Department.
- Complete and sign the Employee section of the form.
- We will complete our portion of the application and return it to your Matching Gift Company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Member Services Department at (919) 556-5178 or (800) 556-5178. Write to us at PO Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588. Or, you can e-mail us at
The list of Matching Gift Companies is too large to include here. And, their matching policies are subject to change.
However, the best way to find out if your donation qualifies for matching is to check with your Human Resources Department.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music On WCPE!