- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
- 04/29 ENO appoints new artistic director
- 04/26 Esa-Pekka Salonen Brings His Cool to New York’s Music Scene
- 04/17 Sounds and Sweet Airs: The Forgotten Women of Classical Music by Anna Beer – review
- 04/10 CSO’s Young Artist Competition highlights classical music talent
- 04/02 Classical music’s forgotten women
- ♬ Special Note: Studying a Virtuoso Violinist's Brain with MRI
- 03/14 Composer Peter Maxwell Davies dies aged 81
- 03/06 Nikolaus Harnoncourt obituary
- ♬ Special Note: How Chapel Hill Violinist Jennifer Curtis Became a New Master of Romanian Composer George Enescu's Music
- 02/22 " My horn died recently. The metal wore too thin and it lost its resonance. I feel like a widow."
- 02/16 Celebrating the Life of Cleveland Orchestra conductor Louis Lane (1923-2016)
- ♬ Special Note: Playing it forward: Norman Johns
- 02/10 North Carolina teacher wins Grammy Music Educator Award
- 02/04 Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla to be new Music Director for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
Matching Gift Companies
Your employer may be one of the thousands of companies across the country, large or small, who will match all or part of charitable donations made by current and/or retired employees.
This is a way for you to instruct your employer to direct their charitable contributions to organizations that are important to you! And, of course, WCPE benefits, too.
The process is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Obtain a blank form, or instructions for submitting the application form on line, from your Human Resources Department.
- Complete and sign the Employee section of the form.
- We will complete our portion of the application and return it to your Matching Gift Company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Member Services Department at (919) 556-5178 or (800) 556-5178. Write to us at PO Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588. Or, you can e-mail us at
The list of Matching Gift Companies is too large to include here. And, their matching policies are subject to change.
However, the best way to find out if your donation qualifies for matching is to check with your Human Resources Department.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music On WCPE!