- 03/02 Robin Ticciati: 'When I conduct it feels like sorcery'
- 02/25 Symphony guide: Saint-Saëns's Third
- 02/18 Violinist Vanessa-Mae Completes Giant Slalom
- 02/14 Andris Nelsons to Conduct Lucerne Concerts
- 02/14 No Rest for a Tenor
- 02/06 NC Symphony appoints Will Robin as its first Scholar-in-Residence
- 02/06 Stradivarius Is Recovered Unharmed After Theft
- 02/05 NY Philharmonic’s Archives Going Online
- 01/30 Violinist’s Triumph Is Ruined by Thieves
- 01/29 Homage to Alfred Schnittke at Juilliard
- 01/21 Renee Fleming to sing national anthem at Super Bowl XLVIII
- 01/20 Claudio Abbado, Influential Italian Conductor, Dies at 80
- 01/10 Wojciech Kilar, Composer for Movies and Symphony Halls, Dies at 81
- 01/08 Sneaky Judges Find Their Pianist
- 01/04 Lifting The Curse of the Ninth
- 12/31 Maestro at Work: Hold That Cough
- 12/26 That’s Vintage Verdi, That ’61 ‘Otello’
- 12/23 A Late Bloomer, 250 Years on
- 12/15 Beethoven hunter knows the score
- 12/13 Taylor Swift donates $100,000 to Nashville Symphony
- 12/10 What's the value of sacred music in a secular age?
- 12/10 La Scala Confirms Chailly Will Be Principal Conductor and Music Director
- 12/04 British Composer Award winners are revealed
- 11/19 da Vinci's extremely rare Viola Organista
- 11/12 British composer John Tavener dies aged 69
- 11/11 Kermit Moore, cellist, conductor and composer, is dead at 84
- 11/08 Triangle Youth Philharmonic to Premiere Work by Terry Mizesko
- 11/04 Malone: "This is my Hitchcock moment"
- 10/28 Pianist Lang Lang Chosen as UN Messenger of Peace
- 10/22 Verdi and the Birth of Modern Italy
- 10/14 Royal Opera House expands Cinema Season
- 10/04 The Return of ‘The Nose’
WCPE Listen via FM
WCPE broadcasts with 100,000 watts at 89.7 MHz FM; rebroadcasts with W202BQ 88.3 Aberdeen, WZPE Bath 90.1, WBUX Buxton 90.5, W237CM Fayetteville 95.3, W205CA Foxfire 88.9, WURI Manteo 90.9, and W210BS New Bern 89.9; and in Virginia W292DF Basset Forks 106.3, Danville W275AW 102.9; streams online in Windows Media, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3 formats ; and offers free programming for radio stations, cable TV systems and owners of home satellite receivers. WCPE's Ku-Band signal is on the AMC-1 Satellite, 103° West, Transponder 12, vertical polarization. The digital tuning information is: Downlink 11942 MHz; IF 1192 MHz; FEC 3/4; Symbol Rate 20 ms/s; Audio PID 5417 decimal, or 1529 hex; ch 81.
WCPE may be rebroadcast free of charge. It is a violation of law to record copyrighted music or performances without authorization; please use WCPE's programs and services properly.
For additional information on where to tune in via FM nationwide, please visit our Partners page here.