- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
WCPE About Us: Underwriting
Business Underwriting on WCPE
WCPE is the world's 24-hour source for Great Classical Music. With its history of more than 35 years with the classical music format, WCPE inspires loyalty and support from devoted listeners.
WCPE's weekly adult audience of 180,000 listeners are mature, affluent and well-educated. They travel, attend concerts and other cultural events, visit art museums, gift shops, buy luxury items, and take educational courses.
WCPE is a favored public radio station at home, work, and on the road. Your message will reach key decision-makers that can make a difference in your business. Further, your support for public radio will add stature to your message.
For more information about business underwriting opportunities at WCPE, call Peter Blume, Director of Business Development at 1-800-556-5178 or email
Current business sponsors include:
American Dance Festival
Advanced Technical Support
Baird Private Wealth Management
Bel Canto Company
Carolina Performing Arts at UNC
The Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc.
Cary Skin Center
Chamber Orchestra of the Triangle
The Chapel of the Cross
Choral Society of Durham
Church Street Galleries
Concert Singers of Cary
Dean Ramey Insurance
Duke Department of Music
Duke Primary Care
Duke University Chapel
Duke University, Graduate Liberal Studies
The Durham Savoyards Ltd.
Four Seasons Chamber Music Festival
Halle Cultural Arts Center of Apex
Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
Mallarmé Chamber Players
Mowrey Investment Management
North Carolina Opera
North Carolina Museum of Art
NC Museum of Natural Sciences
North Carolina Symphony
Our Savior Lutheran Church, Raleigh
The Raleigh Concert Band
Resurrection Lutheran Church
Reynolda House Museum of American Art
Roanoke Island Festival Park
School of Music, Theatre & Dance at UNCG
Sears Farm North
The Sorgi Insurance Agency, Inc.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
St. Philip Lutheran Church
Tazikis Mediterranean Café
Tom Keith & Associates
Town of Cary, Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources
Triangle Community Foundation
Triangle Wind Ensemble
Vocal Arts Ensemble of Durham
Wake Forest Renaissance Centre
Underwriting or support announcements must be consistent
with WCPE's image and guidelines.