- 02/04 Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla to be new Music Director for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
- 01/10 Dates of key Mozart symphonies are wrong, claims music scholar
- 01/06 Pierre Boulez, French Composer (NYT) (March 26, 1925 – January 5, 2016)
- 01/03 Meet the woman conductor for the LA Philharmonic
- 01/01 “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is almost certain to secure John Williams his fiftieth Oscar nomination NYT)
- ♬ Special Note: Our 10 Favorite Classical Albums Of 2015
- 12/19 Conductor Kurt Masur, Leader Of Orchestras In New York And Beyond, Has Died
- 12/16 Jane Austen’s music collection published online
- 12/08 Hymnen review – Stockhausen rarity imbued with grandeur
- 11/30 Lang Lang and Philharmonic Orchestra, Festival Hall, review: 'A virtuosic insult'
- 11/24 The Boston Symphony's Joseph Silverstein has died
- ♬ Special Note: ‘You Us We All’ Creates a Baroque Vision of Modern Life
- 11/16 Robert Craft, Stravinsky expert, conductor and author, has died
- 11/14 At Metropolitan Opera, Support for Paris Sounds Out With Singing of France’s National Anthem
WCPE About Us: Underwriting
Business Underwriting on WCPE
WCPE is the world's 24-hour source for Great Classical Music. With its history of more than 35 years with the classical music format, WCPE inspires loyalty and support from devoted listeners.
WCPE's weekly adult audience of 180,000 listeners are mature, affluent and well-educated. They travel, attend concerts and other cultural events, visit art museums, gift shops, buy luxury items, and take educational courses.
WCPE is a favored public radio station at home, work, and on the road. Your message will reach key decision-makers that can make a difference in your business. Further, your support for public radio will add stature to your message.
For more information about business underwriting opportunities at WCPE, call Peter Blume, Director of Business Development at 1-800-556-5178 or email
Current business sponsors include:
All Saints Anglican Church
American Dance Festival
Advanced Technical Support
Baird Private Wealth Management
Bel Canto Company
Carolina Performing Arts at UNC
The Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc.
Cary Skin Center
The Chapel of the Cross
Choral Society of Durham
Church Street Galleries
Concert Singers of Cary
Dean Ramey Insurance
Duke Department of Music
Duke Medicine, Open Enrollment
Duke Primary Care
Duke University Chapel
Duke University, Graduate Liberal Studies
The Durham Savoyards Ltd.
Four Seasons Chamber Music Festival
Halle Cultural Arts Center of Apex
Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
Mallarmé Chamber Players
North Carolina Opera
North Carolina Museum of Art
North Carolina Symphony
Our Savior Lutheran Church, Raleigh
The Raleigh Concert Band
Resurrection Lutheran Church
Reynolda House Museum of American Art
Roanoke Island Festival Park
School of Music, Theatre & Dance at UNCG
Sears Farm North
The Sorgi Insurance Agency, Inc.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
St. Philip Lutheran Church
Tazikis Mediterranean Café
Tom Keith & Associates
Town of Cary, Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources
Triangle Community Foundation
Triangle Wind Ensemble
Vocal Arts Ensemble of Durham
WakeMed Heart & Vascular Physicians
Wake Forest Renaissance Centre
Underwriting or support announcements must be consistent
with WCPE's image and guidelines.