- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
- 04/29 ENO appoints new artistic director
- 04/26 Esa-Pekka Salonen Brings His Cool to New York’s Music Scene
- 04/17 Sounds and Sweet Airs: The Forgotten Women of Classical Music by Anna Beer – review
- 04/10 CSO’s Young Artist Competition highlights classical music talent
- 04/02 Classical music’s forgotten women
- ♬ Special Note: Studying a Virtuoso Violinist's Brain with MRI
- 03/14 Composer Peter Maxwell Davies dies aged 81
- 03/06 Nikolaus Harnoncourt obituary
- ♬ Special Note: How Chapel Hill Violinist Jennifer Curtis Became a New Master of Romanian Composer George Enescu's Music
- 02/22 " My horn died recently. The metal wore too thin and it lost its resonance. I feel like a widow."
- 02/16 Celebrating the Life of Cleveland Orchestra conductor Louis Lane (1923-2016)
- ♬ Special Note: Playing it forward: Norman Johns
- 02/10 North Carolina teacher wins Grammy Music Educator Award
- 02/04 Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla to be new Music Director for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
WCPE About Us: Underwriting
Business Underwriting on WCPE
WCPE is the world's 24-hour source for Great Classical Music. With its history of more than 35 years with the classical music format, WCPE inspires loyalty and support from devoted listeners.
WCPE's weekly adult audience of 180,000 listeners are mature, affluent and well-educated. They travel, attend concerts and other cultural events, visit art museums, gift shops, buy luxury items, and take educational courses.
WCPE is a favored public radio station at home, work, and on the road. Your message will reach key decision-makers that can make a difference in your business. Further, your support for public radio will add stature to your message.
For more information about business underwriting opportunities at WCPE, call Peter Blume, Director of Business Development at 1-800-556-5178 or email
Current business sponsors include:
All Saints Anglican Church
American Dance Festival
Advanced Technical Support
Baird Private Wealth Management
Bel Canto Company
Carolina Performing Arts at UNC
The Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc.
Cary Skin Center
The Chapel of the Cross
Choral Society of Durham
Church Street Galleries
Concert Singers of Cary
Dean Ramey Insurance
Duke Department of Music
Duke Medicine, Open Enrollment
Duke Primary Care
Duke University Chapel
Duke University, Graduate Liberal Studies
The Durham Savoyards Ltd.
Eastern Music Festival
Four Seasons Chamber Music Festival
Halle Cultural Arts Center of Apex
Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
Mallarmé Chamber Players
North Carolina Opera
North Carolina Museum of Art
North Carolina Symphony
Our Savior Lutheran Church, Raleigh
The Raleigh Concert Band
Resurrection Lutheran Church
Reynolda House Museum of American Art
Roanoke Island Festival Park
School of Music, Theatre & Dance at UNCG
Sears Farm North
The Sorgi Insurance Agency, Inc.
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
St. Philip Lutheran Church
Tazikis Mediterranean Café
Tom Keith & Associates
Triangle Community Foundation
Triangle Wind Ensemble
Vocal Arts Ensemble of Durham
WakeMed Heart & Vascular Physicians
Wake Forest Renaissance Centre
Underwriting or support announcements must be consistent
with WCPE's image and guidelines.