- 12/04 British Composer Award winners are revealed
- 11/19 da Vinci's extremely rare Viola Organista
- 11/12 British composer John Tavener dies aged 69
- 11/11 Kermit Moore, cellist, conductor and composer, is dead at 84
- 11/08 Triangle Youth Philharmonic to Premiere Work by Terry Mizesko
- 11/04 Malone: "This is my Hitchcock moment"
- 10/28 Pianist Lang Lang Chosen as UN Messenger of Peace
- 10/22 Verdi and the Birth of Modern Italy
- 10/14 Royal Opera House expands Cinema Season
- 10/04 The Return of ‘The Nose’
- 09/24 A Fight for Love, in the Met and Out
- 09/18 NC Symphony Music Director Set to Lead Orchestra Through 2018 Season
- 09/13 Why music is good for the heart
- 09/12 Opinion: Star Tribune shouldn't echo
- 09/09 NYC Opera needs to raise $7M
- 09/03 10 Easy Ways To Optimize Your Music Practice
- 08/26 Britten's 'Paul Bunyan'
- 08/20 In music, the eyes matter
- 08/13 Sir Kenneth Branagh named campaign patron for Hallé St Peter's
- 08/09 Cloaking an Opera in a New Identity
- 07/29 Why young people still care about classical music
- 07/18 Your First Classical Music Crush
- 07/16 Why should we play the music of our time?
- 07/13 Youth Orchestra That's A National First
- 07/09 Jonathan Biss presents free online course on Beethoven
- 06/27 RSNO appoints new assistant conductor
- 06/19 Richard Marlow has died
- 06/17 La Scala presents Wagner's Ring
- 06/14 Pianist Davide Martello Calms Istanbul
- 06/12 Farewell to Mario Bernardi
- 06/10 Concerto Caledonia
- 06/09 Ukraine pianist wins Cliburn piano competition
- 06/09 Stuck on China tarmac
- 06/06 Austrian Piano Virtuoso Buchbinder
WCPE: Rebroadcast Consent
To Whom it May Concern:
It is WCPE's Mission to make Great Classical Music available to everyone.
Blanket permission to, in real time, retransmit, relay, or rebroadcast WCPE without royalty to WCPE is granted to any entity (commercial, hobby, non-commercial, religious, subscription, etc.) legally disseminating, or enabling our dissemination, to the public.
WCPE is non-commercial so FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent does not hamper you. Cable and video services can fill idle and pre-feed time with WCPE; TV stations can run WCPE audio over their idle cable feeds, and on-air prior to sign-on per FCC §73.653.
WCPE fully follows FCC regulations prohibiting calls to action promoting commercial enterprises. In accordance with applicable IRS and FCC rules, WCPE does not fundraise or solicit on behalf of other entities.
Although it is left to you, we prefer that analog systems carry WCPE in stereophonic, mono-compatible mode. For digital systems, we prefer for WCPE to be carried in multiple data rates and multiple formats. If you charge for your service, we greatly prefer that you offer WCPE to all on your basic tier, without surcharge, because WCPE is free to you.
We pay our applicable copyright fees. You must pay your applicable copyright fees whether you carry us or not. You must have an agreement with the licensing agencies or you must rely on a statutory license. You are legally bound to verify your own situation!
If you carry WCPE, you may use WCPE's logos and trade-marks, service-marks, and copyrights only in connection with publicity and promotion of WCPE on your system.
WCPE is offered without cost, and we intend to do our best to continue to make Great Classical Music available to everyone without cost or obligation.
As long as you do not use WCPE's signal in an illegal or derogatory manner, this permission remains in effect unless you are notified otherwise by us in writing.
Deborah S. Proctor
Addenda, effective December 02, 2011 forward:
Metropolitan Opera: Broadcast stations and cable systems that rebroadcast WCPE and wish to carry programming from the Metropolitan Opera must annually obtain separate permission and registration from the Metropolitan Opera. Information about broadcast agreements may be obtained from the Metropolitan Opera by calling (212) 799-3100.