- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
- 04/29 ENO appoints new artistic director
- 04/26 Esa-Pekka Salonen Brings His Cool to New York’s Music Scene
- 04/17 Sounds and Sweet Airs: The Forgotten Women of Classical Music by Anna Beer – review
- 04/10 CSO’s Young Artist Competition highlights classical music talent
- 04/02 Classical music’s forgotten women
- ♬ Special Note: Studying a Virtuoso Violinist's Brain with MRI
- 03/14 Composer Peter Maxwell Davies dies aged 81
- 03/06 Nikolaus Harnoncourt obituary
- ♬ Special Note: How Chapel Hill Violinist Jennifer Curtis Became a New Master of Romanian Composer George Enescu's Music
- 02/22 " My horn died recently. The metal wore too thin and it lost its resonance. I feel like a widow."
- 02/16 Celebrating the Life of Cleveland Orchestra conductor Louis Lane (1923-2016)
- ♬ Special Note: Playing it forward: Norman Johns
- 02/10 North Carolina teacher wins Grammy Music Educator Award
- 02/04 Mirga Gražinyte-Tyla to be new Music Director for City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- 02/03 HIP Festival Aims to Rediscover Forgotten Symphonies
- 02/02 Renée Fleming: 'Live cinema is a threat to opera'
- 01/29 Gustavo Dudamel and Youth Orchestra L.A.'s Super Bowl halftime show
- 01/27 New York Philharmonic Taps Jaap van Zweden as Its Next Maestro
- 01/25 Nigel Kennedy, The New Four Seasons tour
- 01/21 Live: Suspense and tragedy with the North Carolina Symphony
- 01/15 Six of the best classical guitarists
- 01/12 Pierre Boulez: 'He was one of the naughtiest of great artists'
WCPE: Rebroadcast Consent
To Whom it May Concern:
It is WCPE's Mission to make Great Classical Music available to everyone.
Blanket permission to, in real time, retransmit, relay, or rebroadcast WCPE without royalty to WCPE is granted to any entity (commercial, hobby, non-commercial, religious, subscription, etc.) legally disseminating, or enabling our dissemination, to the public.
WCPE is non-commercial so FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent does not hamper you. Cable and video services can fill idle and pre-feed time with WCPE; TV stations can run WCPE audio over their idle cable feeds, and on-air prior to sign-on per FCC §73.653.
WCPE fully follows FCC regulations prohibiting calls to action promoting commercial enterprises. In accordance with applicable IRS and FCC rules, WCPE does not fundraise or solicit on behalf of other entities.
Although it is left to you, we prefer that analog systems carry WCPE in stereophonic, mono-compatible mode. For digital systems, we prefer for WCPE to be carried in multiple data rates and multiple formats. If you charge for your service, we greatly prefer that you offer WCPE to all on your basic tier, without surcharge, because WCPE is free to you.
We pay our applicable copyright fees. You must pay your applicable copyright fees whether you carry us or not. You must have an agreement with the licensing agencies or you must rely on a statutory license. You are legally bound to verify your own situation!
If you carry WCPE, you may use WCPE's logos and trade-marks, service-marks, and copyrights only in connection with publicity and promotion of WCPE on your system.
WCPE is offered without cost, and we intend to do our best to continue to make Great Classical Music available to everyone without cost or obligation.
As long as you do not use WCPE's signal in an illegal or derogatory manner, this permission remains in effect unless you are notified otherwise by us in writing.
Deborah S. Proctor
Addenda, effective December 02, 2011 forward:
Metropolitan Opera: Broadcast stations and cable systems that rebroadcast WCPE and wish to carry programming from the Metropolitan Opera must annually obtain separate permission and registration from the Metropolitan Opera. Information about broadcast agreements may be obtained from the Metropolitan Opera by calling (212) 799-3100.