- Special Note: Elim Chan wins 2014 Donatella Flick LSO Conducting Competition
- 12/12 Lydia Mordkovitch has died
- 12/10 Harmonic Ripples in a Watery World
- 12/08 ISO takes its show on the road
- 12/08 Heroic Onstage and Off
- 12/03 WCPE makes UK Telegraph's The Best Internet Radio Stations List
- 12/02 Grant Llewellyn awarded national music prize
- 11/27 Beethoven, ‘Cyrano’ and Samplings From Film Scores
- 11/19 How one Australian symphony orchestra protects players' ears
- 11/18 Graphing Gender in America’s Top Orchestras
- 11/18 Despite Offstage Worries, Onstage It’s All Artistry
- 11/11 Nonclassical, a London New-Music Franchise, Expanding to New York
- Special Note: A Major Mozart Discovery
- 10/31 WAO lose senior artistic staff
- 10/31 The Search for Mrs. Bach
- Special Note: Infograph: BSO 2014-15 By the Numbers
- 10/28 KC Symphony for Game 6, Joyce DiDonato for Game 7
- 10/27 John Barry’s Widow Establishes a Scholarship for Film Music
- 10/25 Did Bach’s wife write his finest works controversy
- 10/08 Australia Opera cancels Carmen over fears it promotes smoking
- 10/07 Read about the new documentary, "Maestro"
- 10/05 How to Make Music With a Whale
- 10/04 Handel & Haydn’s Bernard celebrates society’s success
- 09/30 Winners Chosen in Program to Aid Female Composers
- 09/28 Andris Nelsons Begins Tenure Leading BSO
- 09/24 Christopher Hogwood has died
- Special Note: Backstage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera! (Video)
- 09/16 2nd conductor resigns from Vienna State Opera
- 09/09 The Sixteen to tour with Monteverdi’s Vespers
- 09/02 Music Lessons Enhance Brain Function in Disadvantaged Kids
- 08/25 Frans Brüggen, Pioneer in Early Music
- 08/25 Czech Philharmonic Orchestra Belohlávek-Weilerstein review
- 08/22 Metropolitan Opera Reaches Settlement With Last Unions
- 08/19 Addicts Symphony
- 08/18 Metropolitan Opera and Two Unions Reach a Tentative Deal
- 08/14 Conductor Gerard Schwarz to record Season 2 of PBS series
- 08/13 Conductor Frans Brüggen has died
- 08/07 Louisville Orchestra in the black
- 08/05 Christiane Karg carries on performance with dislocated knee
- 08/04 Saito Kinen Festival to be renamed after maestro Ozawa
WCPE: Rebroadcast Consent
To Whom it May Concern:
It is WCPE's Mission to make Great Classical Music available to everyone.
Blanket permission to, in real time, retransmit, relay, or rebroadcast WCPE without royalty to WCPE is granted to any entity (commercial, hobby, non-commercial, religious, subscription, etc.) legally disseminating, or enabling our dissemination, to the public.
WCPE is non-commercial so FCC 76.64 Retransmission Consent does not hamper you. Cable and video services can fill idle and pre-feed time with WCPE; TV stations can run WCPE audio over their idle cable feeds, and on-air prior to sign-on per FCC §73.653.
WCPE fully follows FCC regulations prohibiting calls to action promoting commercial enterprises. In accordance with applicable IRS and FCC rules, WCPE does not fundraise or solicit on behalf of other entities.
Although it is left to you, we prefer that analog systems carry WCPE in stereophonic, mono-compatible mode. For digital systems, we prefer for WCPE to be carried in multiple data rates and multiple formats. If you charge for your service, we greatly prefer that you offer WCPE to all on your basic tier, without surcharge, because WCPE is free to you.
We pay our applicable copyright fees. You must pay your applicable copyright fees whether you carry us or not. You must have an agreement with the licensing agencies or you must rely on a statutory license. You are legally bound to verify your own situation!
If you carry WCPE, you may use WCPE's logos and trade-marks, service-marks, and copyrights only in connection with publicity and promotion of WCPE on your system.
WCPE is offered without cost, and we intend to do our best to continue to make Great Classical Music available to everyone without cost or obligation.
As long as you do not use WCPE's signal in an illegal or derogatory manner, this permission remains in effect unless you are notified otherwise by us in writing.
Deborah S. Proctor
Addenda, effective December 02, 2011 forward:
Metropolitan Opera: Broadcast stations and cable systems that rebroadcast WCPE and wish to carry programming from the Metropolitan Opera must annually obtain separate permission and registration from the Metropolitan Opera. Information about broadcast agreements may be obtained from the Metropolitan Opera by calling (212) 799-3100.