- Special Note: Music Garden in Wake Forest is all about learning and fun
- 01/25 Distilling Japanese Sound From a Varied Catalog
- 01/19 Sir Simon Rattle at 60: 10 of his best performances
- 01/11 Reweaving a Tapestry From Charpentier’s Threads
- 01/07 National Youth Orchestra of the United States of America (NYO-USA) China Tour Details Announced
- 01/06 Getting Off To A Good Start: A New Year's Puzzler
- Special Note: The Biggest Classical Music Stories of 2014
- 12/19 School Finds Music Is the Food of Learning
- 12/12 Lydia Mordkovitch has died
- 12/10 Harmonic Ripples in a Watery World
- Special Note: Elim Chan wins 2014 Donatella Flick LSO Conducting Competition
- 12/08 ISO takes its show on the road
- 12/08 Heroic Onstage and Off
- 12/03 WCPE makes UK Telegraph's The Best Internet Radio Stations List
- 12/02 Grant Llewellyn awarded national music prize
- 11/27 Beethoven, ‘Cyrano’ and Samplings From Film Scores
- 11/19 How one Australian symphony orchestra protects players' ears
- 11/18 Graphing Gender in America’s Top Orchestras
- 11/18 Despite Offstage Worries, Onstage It’s All Artistry
- 11/11 Nonclassical, a London New-Music Franchise, Expanding to New York
- Special Note: A Major Mozart Discovery
- 10/31 WAO lose senior artistic staff
- 10/31 The Search for Mrs. Bach
- Special Note: Infograph: BSO 2014-15 By the Numbers
- 10/28 KC Symphony for Game 6, Joyce DiDonato for Game 7
- 10/27 John Barry’s Widow Establishes a Scholarship for Film Music
- 10/25 Did Bach’s wife write his finest works controversy
- 10/08 Australia Opera cancels Carmen over fears it promotes smoking
- 10/07 Read about the new documentary, "Maestro"
- 10/05 How to Make Music With a Whale
- 10/04 Handel & Haydn’s Bernard celebrates society’s success
- 09/30 Winners Chosen in Program to Aid Female Composers
- 09/28 Andris Nelsons Begins Tenure Leading BSO
- 09/24 Christopher Hogwood has died
- Special Note: Backstage at New York’s Metropolitan Opera! (Video)
- 09/16 2nd conductor resigns from Vienna State Opera
- 09/09 The Sixteen to tour with Monteverdi’s Vespers
- 09/02 Music Lessons Enhance Brain Function in Disadvantaged Kids
- 08/25 Frans Brüggen, Pioneer in Early Music
- 08/25 Czech Philharmonic Orchestra Belohlávek-Weilerstein review
- 08/22 Metropolitan Opera Reaches Settlement With Last Unions
- 08/19 Addicts Symphony
- 08/18 Metropolitan Opera and Two Unions Reach a Tentative Deal
- 08/14 Conductor Gerard Schwarz to record Season 2 of PBS series
- 08/13 Conductor Frans Brüggen has died
- 08/07 Louisville Orchestra in the black
- 08/05 Christiane Karg carries on performance with dislocated knee
- 08/04 Saito Kinen Festival to be renamed after maestro Ozawa
WCPE About Us: Membership
WCPE is 100% Listener Supported and we recognize that providing good service to our Members (and potential Members) is critical if we are to have a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
Our Member Services Department is available to answer your questions, and solve your problems, during regular business hours (eastern time zone) Monday through Friday.
You can call us at (919) 556-5178 or (800) 556-5178.
If e-mail is more convenient, you can contact us at Membership@TheClassicalStation.org.
Or, you can always write to us at WCPE, PO Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.