- 10/01 Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Strauss's Salome, Poole
- 09/22 Metropolitan Opera’s New ‘Otello,’ Bold and Tentative
- 09/17 Sir David Willcocks: his musicality was impregnable
- 09/12 Marin Alsop: 'The Last Night of the Proms is more than just a concert'
- 09/08 BPO's new concertmaster comes from Toronto, via Finland
- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
WCPE About Us: Membership
WCPE is 100% Listener Supported and we recognize that providing good service to our Members (and potential Members) is critical if we are to have a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
Our Member Services Department is available to answer your questions, and solve your problems, during regular business hours (eastern time zone) Monday through Friday.
You can call us at (919) 556-5178 or (800) 556-5178.
If e-mail is more convenient, you can contact us at Membership@TheClassicalStation.org.
Or, you can always write to us at WCPE, PO Box 897, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
Thank you for supporting Great Classical Music on WCPE.