- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
WCPE About Us: History — 33 and 1/3rd!
WCPE celebrates its first third of a century!
Click here to view the WCPE 33 1/3rd PDF!
WCPE’s mission is to expand the community of Classical music lovers by sharing Classical music with everyone, everywhere, at any time. We entertain, educate, and engage our audience with informative announcers, programs, and publications. We strive to make it easy to appreciate and enjoy Great Classical Music. Quarter Notes, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.