- 06/20 Glastonbury to celebrate David Bowie with first classical music headliner
- 06/16 Rare Stradivarius recorded for the first time
- 06/12 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Debuts Two New Works
- 06/04 Kronos Quartet Wants To Give You Free Music — And Teach You How To Play It
- 06/03 Yannick Nézet-Séguin to Succeed James Levine as Met Opera’s Music Director
- 05/30 Cello Nation:
The Piatigorsky Festival
- 05/23 Baritone Benjamin Appl signs to Sony Classical
- 05/19 UConn's top puppetry program collaborates with Boston Pops
- 05/17 Young Musician winner Sheku Kanneh-Mason is just what classical music needs
- 05/09 Facing the music: Paul Lewis
- 05/03 A Midsummer Night's Dream, Middle Temple Hall
- 04/29 ENO appoints new artistic director
- 04/26 Esa-Pekka Salonen Brings His Cool to New York’s Music Scene
- 04/17 Sounds and Sweet Airs: The Forgotten Women of Classical Music by Anna Beer – review
- 04/10 CSO’s Young Artist Competition highlights classical music talent
- 04/02 Classical music’s forgotten women
- ♬ Special Note: Studying a Virtuoso Violinist's Brain with MRI
- 03/14 Composer Peter Maxwell Davies dies aged 81
WCPE About Us: History — 33 and 1/3rd!
WCPE celebrates its first third of a century!
Click here to view the WCPE 33 1/3rd PDF!
WCPE’s mission is to expand the community of Classical music lovers by sharing Classical music with everyone, everywhere, at any time. We entertain, educate, and engage our audience with informative announcers, programs, and publications. We strive to make it easy to appreciate and enjoy Great Classical Music. Quarter Notes, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.