- 03/02 Robin Ticciati: 'When I conduct it feels like sorcery'
- 02/25 Symphony guide: Saint-Saëns's Third
- 02/18 Violinist Vanessa-Mae Completes Giant Slalom
- 02/14 Andris Nelsons to Conduct Lucerne Concerts
- 02/14 No Rest for a Tenor
- 02/06 NC Symphony appoints Will Robin as its first Scholar-in-Residence
- 02/06 Stradivarius Is Recovered Unharmed After Theft
- 02/05 NY Philharmonic’s Archives Going Online
- 01/30 Violinist’s Triumph Is Ruined by Thieves
- 01/29 Homage to Alfred Schnittke at Juilliard
- 01/21 Renee Fleming to sing national anthem at Super Bowl XLVIII
- 01/20 Claudio Abbado, Influential Italian Conductor, Dies at 80
- 01/10 Wojciech Kilar, Composer for Movies and Symphony Halls, Dies at 81
- 01/08 Sneaky Judges Find Their Pianist
- 01/04 Lifting The Curse of the Ninth
- 12/31 Maestro at Work: Hold That Cough
- 12/26 That’s Vintage Verdi, That ’61 ‘Otello’
- 12/23 A Late Bloomer, 250 Years on
- 12/15 Beethoven hunter knows the score
- 12/13 Taylor Swift donates $100,000 to Nashville Symphony
- 12/10 What's the value of sacred music in a secular age?
- 12/10 La Scala Confirms Chailly Will Be Principal Conductor and Music Director
- 12/04 British Composer Award winners are revealed
- 11/19 da Vinci's extremely rare Viola Organista
- 11/12 British composer John Tavener dies aged 69
- 11/11 Kermit Moore, cellist, conductor and composer, is dead at 84
- 11/08 Triangle Youth Philharmonic to Premiere Work by Terry Mizesko
- 11/04 Malone: "This is my Hitchcock moment"
- 10/28 Pianist Lang Lang Chosen as UN Messenger of Peace
- 10/22 Verdi and the Birth of Modern Italy
- 10/14 Royal Opera House expands Cinema Season
- 10/04 The Return of ‘The Nose’
WCPE About Us: History — 33 and 1/3rd!
WCPE celebrates its first third of a century!
Click here to view the WCPE 33 1/3rd PDF!
WCPE’s mission is to expand the community of Classical music lovers by sharing Classical music with everyone, everywhere, at any time. We entertain, educate, and engage our audience with informative announcers, programs, and publications. We strive to make it easy to appreciate and enjoy Great Classical Music. Quarter Notes, the beautifully designed WCPE member magazine, is our gift to members every quarter. An informative guide to the upcoming quarter’s music programming, it contains music listings and columns on your favorite WCPE programs. You will enjoy articles about composers, performers, and announcers, local WCPE events, and highlights of the quarter.