- 10/04 Górecki Total Immersion
- 10/01 Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Strauss's Salome, Poole
- 09/22 Metropolitan Opera’s New ‘Otello,’ Bold and Tentative
- 09/17 Sir David Willcocks: his musicality was impregnable
- 09/12 Marin Alsop: 'The Last Night of the Proms is more than just a concert'
- 09/08 BPO's new concertmaster comes from Toronto, via Finland
- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
WCPE About Us: Employment
The Classical Station, WCPE FM in Wake Forest, NC has a part-time position (29.5/hrs wk) open for an experienced Donor Relations/Fundraising individual. Primary responsibilities will include cultivation and stewardship of major donors, as well as working with other staff on the coordination and implementation of Membership Drives and special projects and donor events. Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or related field required. Proven success with fundraising and establishing planned giving programs in a non-profit environment is a plus. Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge software or the ability to learn it rapidly is required. The ability to work easily and smoothly with other people and to multitask is essential because WCPE is a small organization.
No phone calls. By submitting your application, you grant WCPE permission to check any and all references. Retirees and minorities are encouraged to apply.
WCPE is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).