- 08/25 Exclusive Video: Anja Harteros records 'O Patria mia'
- 08/16 Lars Vogt Presents Late-Career Beethoven and Schubert
- 08/13 Written on Skin and the problem of new opera
- 08/12 R.I.P. Ronald Wilford, talent manager
- 08/06 Totenberg’s Stolen Stradivarius Is Found After 35 Years
- 08/03 Spectacle and Substance at Bregenz Festival
- 07/25 Leif Ove Andsnes and the Mahler Chamber Orchestra showed the many faces of Beethoven
- 07/20 Kentucky Opera director dies in car crash in Illinois
- ♬ Special Note: On the Organ Trail in Manhattan
- 07/12 R.I.P. Jon Vickers, Tenor
- 07/06 Self-taught Frenchman takes Russia by storm
- 06/29 Facing the music: Eric Whitacre
- 06/22 Kirill Petrenko to succeed Simon Rattle at the Berlin Philharmonic
- 06/22 James Horner, Film Composer, Dies in Plane Crash
- 06/22 Recognition of Ernest Tomlinson, orchestral composer
- 06/21 R.I.P. Gunther Schuller, Pulitzer-winning jazz and classical musician
- 06/06 Are We All Mistuning Our Instruments, and Can We Blame the Nazis?
- ♬ Special Note: Carla Dirlikov becomes first opera singer to be named to The
President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities' Turnaround Arts
- 06/03 Remembering Margaret Juntwait
WCPE About Us: Employment
The Classical Station, WCPE FM in Wake Forest, NC has a part-time position open
for an experienced Donor Relations/Fundraising individual. Primary
responsibilities will include cultivation and stewardship of major donors, as well
as working with other staff on the coordination and implementation of
Membership Drives and special projects and donor events. Bachelor’s Degree in
business, communications or related field required. Proven success with
fundraising and establishing planned giving programs in a non-profit environment
is a plus. Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge software or the ability to learn it rapidly is
required. The ability to work easily and smoothly with other people and to
multitask is essential because WCPE is a small organization. Mail your cover letter,
resume and at least three references to:
PO Box 897
Wake Forest, NC 27588.
No phone calls. By submitting your application, you grant WCPE permission to check any and all references. Retirees and minorities are encouraged to apply.
WCPE is an equal opportunity employer.