- 02/10 Leontyne Price: The Voice We Still Love To Talk About
- 02/08 Remembering Nicolai Gedda, 91, Versatile Tenor Whose Career Spanned Fifty Years
- 02/02 An introduction to Samuel Coleridge-Taylor
- 01/26 Malala Yousafzai’s UN speech set to music
- 01/22 John Rutter: 'Money's like petrol. You only notice when the tank is empty'
- 01/19 Roberta Peters, Soprano With a Dramatic Entrance, Dies at 86
- 01/15 Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Petrenko
- 01/12 10 impossible classical masterpieces
- 01/05 Georges Prętre: Conductor who forged a special partnership with Maria Callas in his 70-year career
- 01/03 Karel Husa, a renown Czech-born composer, spent his last years in Apex
- 12/26 Pianist Martha Argerich on remarkable career
- 12/25 Singers in Russian Military Choir Among 92 Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Black Sea
- 12/20 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Gatti, Barbican
- 12/07 The Best Classical Music of 2016
- 12/05 BBC Radio 3 to record music by ‘lost’ female composers
- 11/29 Academic denies irresponsibility in Sotheby's Beethoven manuscript row
- 11/16 Music aficionados are reviewing this incorrect Beethoven t-shirt and it’s hilarious
- 11/06 Zoltán Kocsis, pianist and 'giant of music', dies aged 64
- 11/01 BBC Proms announces Dubai dates
- 10/16 10 Questions for Conductor Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- 10/09 RIP Peter Allen, a Voice on the Radio for the Met Opera
- 10/03 Sir Neville Marriner on studying violin during the Blitz
- 09/28 Simon Keenlyside in ‘Don Giovanni’ [ Video ]
- 09/16 St Kilda lost songs album tops classical music chart
- 09/09 Antonio Pappano on Norma
- 08/29 Female Conductors: time to take the baton
- 08/20 Jules Buckley, the Conductor who is on a mission to rid the Proms of its image
- 08/14 David Lang's 'the public domain' Beats the Heat
- 08/03 Grisey: Les Espaces Acoustiques CD review – profound and with a huge physical presence
WCPE About Us: Planned Giving
About WCPE Planned Giving
The Classical Station, WCPE FM,
has been broadcasting Great Classical
Music Since 1978. This is only possible
thanks to listener support. One of the
many ways that you can help WCPE
to continue playing Classical Music for
years to come is to leave a planned gift
in your will or estate.
Leaving a Legacy Gift to The Classical Station will help ensure that the station has a solid foundation to continue operating for generations to come. Educational Information Corporation is the legal name of WCPE FM. The station is a non-profit, listener supported radio station which means that it relies on your tax-deductible support for its funding.
More Information about Leaving a Planned Gift
Please use WCPE FM's legal name in any bequest or designation.
Educational Information Corporation
P.O. Box 897
Wake Forest, NC 27588
Federal tax identification number:
For any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Dan McHugh at (919) 556-5178.
WCPE, The Classical Station would like to thank Andrea L. Hinshaw, PLLC for her help in the creation of this material.
You may make a planned gift to WCPE FM by naming Educational Information Corporation as a designated beneficiary of your life insurance or retirement account, such as an IRA or 401K. Additionally, some financial institutions may allow you to create a pay-on-death ("POD") or transfer-on-death ("TOD") designation for your checking, savings, money market or certificate of deposit accounts.
Please use our legal name "Educational Information Corporation" and our address and federal tax identification number as shown below on any beneficiary designation form.
Charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts are more complex giving techniques that allow you receive income during your lifetime while providing a gift to WCPE FM upon your death. Each year you would receive either a fixed or variable payment. Please consult your attorney and tax advisor for more information on setting up a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust to support WCPE.Include Charitable Bequest in Your Will or Trust
Here are several ways that you can plan your legacy at WCPE.
Specific gift of cash or property –
I give the sum of ___________ dollars ($______) to the Educational Information Corporation, a North Carolina non-profit corporation, for its unrestricted use [or a specific use].
I give my shares of stock in _______________ to the Educational Information Corporation, a North Carolina non-profit corporation, for its unrestricted use [or a specific use].
Percentage of your residuary estate in your will – I give ______ percent (___%) of my residuary estate to the Educational Information Corporation, a North Carolina non-profit corporation, for its unrestricted use [or a specific use]. Distribution of trust property – The Trustee shall distribute [dollar amount/specific property/percentage of trust property] to the Educational Information Corporation, a North Carolina non-profit corporation, for its unrestricted use [or a specific use].
Will or Trust – If you want to give a gift of real estate in your will or trust, please direct the Executor of your Will or the Trustee of your Trust to sell the real estate and give the proceeds from such sale to the Educational Information Corporation. This allows us maximum flexibility to put your gift to use.
Lifetime gift – You may donate your real estate outright to WCPE FM during your lifetime. Another option is a "retained life estate", where you transfer your real estate to WCPE FM but keep the right to occupy the property for your entire lifetime. Educational Information Corporation would be named as the grantee in any deed transferring real estate to WCPE FM.